Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GM Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big Rally WRC fan..
I like Subaru WRX, Mitsubishi Evo. VII and Ford Focus.

Because of Focus low price tag is why i want to buy ,but i'm afraid it's not a Four wheel drives, doh!.. but does the new SVT will offer both 2wdrive and 4wdrive? does anyone know if focus will ever offer AWD like it's rally style...

·
Focus ZX3 Member
35 Posts
As far as I know, the Focus won't be offered in AWD. But there is one running around. Ford built a Focus car show called the "Tooner" Focus. It currently sports the drivetrain from a Ford Escape. So if you want to build you own, go for it. But don't hold your breath for Ford to make it.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Sorry, but this is not a boring forums for the Focus as much as it is just not established. With OTHER sources out there for the focus, this area of the site is just not up to speed yet. You could help by spreading the word about us to OTHER Focus sites you may visit.
It is sad actually that folks to don't visit us, this is the only site i know that willl build a foum to the memberships wants/needs. Most sites make a simple area and leave it that way. We build to your needs.
All I can say is that we will grow, so many of the other sites are slow to load, or are down too much. That does not happen here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts