Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
2,922 Posts
Bloody awesome... have not had a singular drama yet.

At first I thought the Focus did not do that well, but then the rest of the list loaded. Gotta be happy with that. Cheering - thanks for posting the links.

Cheers... Tim

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The magazine shows a bit more data than the website. It takes into account the total ownership experience,so includes Manufacturer and Dealer satisfaction, as well as expectations. So there's a lot of subjective stuff in there. But, there is still a section on reliability and you'll be pleased to hear that Focus still beats the rest on that front.

I must admit, I'm very relieved to hear it's a reliable car, considering the US built one has the highest number of recalls in automobile history. Thank goodness we get the Euro one. It was a concern for me when chosing a Ford, as much as I love Fords...

·
Corner Hugger
1,487 Posts
Yeha US version is a far cry from the Euro one. I love my Focus and only issues have been minor and quickly fixed, possibly even my fault too so I'm not too worried.

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Speaking of recalls and the like.. where can i find out if there are any recalls or TSB's for my car ? Just ask the dealer or what ?

Cheers

Chris

·
Corner Hugger
1,487 Posts
No recalls on Focus. As for TSB's, Ford is hesitant to release... let me know if u have issues, or post here, some of us know the TSB's such as fuel guage and engine management reflash, if not then just ask Ford to check the car, it is under warranty after all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts