Ford Forums banner

Would choose the RS Focus over the SVT Focus?

• RS for me

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • SVT for me

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Both RS and SVT for me

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Neither RS or SVT

Votes: 3 10.7%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guy's would have either a Focus RS or a Focus SVT?

I personally would prefer the RS over the SVT simply because the RS is looks to be a more complete package.

I mean the styling of the RS looks more intergrated where the SVT has a tacky add-on look to it with the front bumper and side mouldings.
I think the RS beats the SVT in handling as well. The RS being developed in Europe has an advantage over the SVT in the way that the European versions of mainsteam Focus models already have quite a sporty nature where as the US versions of Focus budget models have been more soft.

Anyway thats my opinion....... :p

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Agreed. I'd much rather take the RS anyday...

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
RS looks the part and probably performs alot better too. RS for me!

M

·
0 Posts
RS - yes please

I already drive a Panter Black 1800 Zetec 3 door.
If I could trade in the wife & kids I would be posing in the RS - No worries.
Colin - we are all routing for you in the Network Q rally of GB.
Don't let that smarmy git Burns get the better of you!

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
OK you FOCUS folks. We have a few of you now. PLEASE, why don't you recruit some folks from the OTHER Focus message bords that you may belong to get them here. I would be MORE THEN WILLING to set this area up, expand it to what ever you want if we can see some more bodies in here. Next time you post to another Focus forum or club on yahoo or what ever, plug us. This could really be you new home, set up how you see fit if you can bring some folks in here.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike:s2: Try and get more poeple from england and who drive focus's. Im not getting paid to say this, I joined this site and now I cant turn back. Im sure the same will apply for you soon when theres alot of people chattign everyday about different topics. ALL the admin on this site are top blokes and they'll set what you want up to how you want it. once again welcome to the boards mate:s5

P.S Go Colin!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Neither please!

I love my Maliblu ZX3...and it was darn cheap! I can make my focus perform and handle better without spending the extra $$ on the SVT or RS.

"That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!" :hy:

D

·
0 Posts
Edited by Nylie: Dont post this kind of stuff, or be prepared for the consequences.

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
WTF??????????? Mate, I don't think you get what Ford Forums is all about. Not impressed to see this crap here.

M

·
0 Posts
Focus - no balls?

Over in the UK it's a pretty well know fact that guys that drive cars with "Balls" are probably the ones that are sadly lacking in the "tackle" department.
The rest of us, those with the necessary equipment, don't need to shout about it.

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
Focus rulz!!!!!

I'm just pissed off we don't get them in AUS, cos I can assure you, I would get either a balck RS, or a Cosworth! They rule!

·
Project 20/20
17 Posts
RS!

For some reason i think the Europeans get the nicer more modern looking vehicles. I like RS. dream about racing down the european autobahns and highways, just can't shake it. I love the european body kits!*drool drool* Its just not fair...I guess we want what we just can't have :(
I especially like this kit

1 - 20 of 51 Posts