Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mmmm, forbidden donut
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday evening at Waurn Ponds near Geelong had a positive sighting of a Focus. Didn't get a real good look as it was turning at a roundabout but it was unmistakeable. Has anyone else seen Focus' in Aus??

All I can say is it looked very cool and that I want a Focus RS immediately (a wad of cash to buy one with wouldn't go astray...really want a T3 as well to satisfy the V8 urge... maybe if I write a really nice letter to Santa...;)
 

·
In a blue Galaxy
Joined
·
5,716 Posts
Good place to show off a Focus, Infont of all the kids skating.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,023 Posts
I remeber seeing the new style 5 door Mondeo in Geelong when we were down for the Ford trip....
 

·
Forever Ford Follower
Joined
·
558 Posts
I remember i saw a focus ages ago in Oakleigh area i think. it was just someone that they had imported i guess. just a 2 door Zx3 but oh if only i could see more.. :(
 

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
Joined
·
761 Posts
Yeah, I've seen a hatch and a sedan version. I have to say that the sedan version isn't that appealing at all. The hatch version is another story altogether.......:s5
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
The Mighty XE said:
Yesterday evening at Waurn Ponds near Geelong had a positive sighting of a Focus. Didn't get a real good look as it was turning at a roundabout but it was unmistakeable. Has anyone else seen Focus' in Aus??
We have had two Focus' at the Discovery Centre in the last year or so on display. They were both silver. I even managed to have a ride in one when we took it back to the plant. After being in one i can see why they are soooooo good. :thup: :thup:
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
rallyman said:
Yeah, I've seen a hatch and a sedan version. I have to say that the sedan version isn't that appealing at all.
The arse on the sedan looks like it was a major after thought. I wouldn't even bother with it myself.. just bring the 3 door and 5 door hatches.. :s3
 

·
In a blue Galaxy
Joined
·
5,716 Posts
Ford Man said:

The arse on the sedan looks like it was a major after thought. I wouldn't even bother with it myself.. just bring the 3 door and 5 door hatches.. :s3
And the RS & AWD Cossie. I dont think I have seen the sedan version. Anyone got a pic?
 

·
ST170ish
Joined
·
610 Posts
Message to SANTA at Ford

I'll take a turbo AWD 3 door hatch thanks...and when it gets home Im gunna stick the ESCORT badges on it...retro rice:whoaa:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top