Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(I can't contain myself. So I had to create a new thread!)

Geoff,

Congratulations mate! I'm sure you've read the quote from the latest MOTOR magazine...

"Never have an extra 20Kw made such a difference. The XR8 is a good thing. The XR8 rocks. The XR8 is the winner."

I'm sure you're glad to get one back on the General's boys. Good to see that making the business decision to make the XR8 220kW is well accepted by the media (and of course, by us :D). Brings a smile to your face don't it?! Trust me, you're not the only one! The blue oval is back!!!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
rallyman said:
Congratulations mate! I'm sure you've read the quote from the latest MOTOR magazine...
Here here.. Bigtime pat on the back for all the boys and girls from Ford and Tickford...
*Dons Jeff Fenech voice*
We larve youse.. :D

T

·
0 Posts
They still forgot the most important thing, Ford do this every time, and every time, Holden continues to kick there Blue Butt.

NEXT TIME YOU BUILD A CAR, CALL ME....:cussing:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
RALLYMAN:
Just shows GP did the right thing listening to the customers. I only came back to Ford for the power. Otherwise it was going to be another Holden (VX SS 5.7)

T

·
0 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
RALLYMAN:
Just shows GP did the right thing listening to the customers. I only came back to Ford for the power. Otherwise it was going to be another Holden (VX SS 5.7)
nice point there pete...although I would have to say it may have been ford forums they listened too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts