Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, 1st, wht I'm looking for. I need 1 driver side front dorr panel for '93-'94 Probe. Must have the right hole for the power window/lock pad. Color does NOT matter. Must be in descent, but not neccesarily perfect shape.

Now here's wht I have. I have 1 driver side '93-'94 interior door handle. It's black. Look to pay $50 elsewhere. However, I'm not lookin to get that kind of mney out of it. Make me a good offer.

I also have another handle for the same side, which was on my car. IT has been paiuted Electric Red. However, the spring has snapped, so the handle doesn't retract itself like it should. I'm not look for much for this one, I just want to get rid of it, and I'd fee bad just throwing it away.

And last but not least, I have the vents from the top of the dash(near the windshield) out of my car. These have also been painted Electric Red, and they DO need repainted. Not looking for much for these either.

Also, trades welcome, just ask.

O

·
0 Posts
Dude I posted forever for a drivers door panel on P Talk to no avail. People just won't part with the panels-ruins the value of the door. Oh well.
I need drivers side gray w/ all power. My map pocket is hosed. Or any super duper techniques for re-attaching the map pocket. Some dipshit used it as a handrail to launch himself out of the drivers seat. Busted the attachment points where the screws go in and did a great job with gray silicon of sticking it back on the panel. NOT!!!

·
Probe GT Member
135 Posts
HEY THECUASE, i got a good question for u,,,,

did u **** me over at sechrist? cause my shit is gone,

tell me the truth

i saw u pulled that motor mount,

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I never even pulled that mount. I was up there Wednesday early to get a part for my girlfriend's dad's Plymouth Acclaim. I didn't even touch the Probes. Honest man. I never even pulled that mount, I'm still runnin on the bad one. We talked about this before didn't we? That happened to me before up there. If you hide stuff, someone will find it. That's why I was in such a hurry to get that hood out of there. Seriously man, don't be pissed, I don't have anything. Believe me, you won't see me put anything like that up for sale. In fact, I don't even remember what you had up there. Tailights I remember you saying, but I don't remember what else.

·
Probe GT Member
135 Posts
its ok

listen to how someone did,

i hide that stuff in another car that is bare, and not one thing left, nasty everthing,

i hide the stuff uner the seats, and cover it with door panels,

i go back to pick up parts,

everythinglooked exactly the same! take all the covering off adn i still got tailights,
but everything else was gone :-{

oh well i trust u

i just wanted to see if u new anything
later man

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I assure you, you CAN trust me. However, I see why you would say something, just based one somebody finding the parts, and it just happened to be something they'd want. I dunno where you hid the parts, how far from the Probes or anything, but it might be worth it to walk a little further and put them somewhere else next time, where as less likely to someone looking for Probe parts would be. That hood I bought, I took it to the section of Taurus's before i actually picked it up, almost a week later. One of my friends hid an intake mani for his RX-7 there, and someone took that too. Sorry to hear about it, but rest assure, it wasn't me.

I went back up today, with plans of removing the dash out of one of the cars. I tell you what, it's not gonna be a picnic. I never got it out. I don't know what I'm gonna do now. I was also going to take the mount out of the silver car, but the weather started to turn ugly. :meteo2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts