Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my twin turbo Falcon that i sadly have up for sale, It's got twin T03's on custom manifolds, custom PWR intercooler (350x600x90mm core), 540cc injectors, surge tank, Bosch 984 fuel pump, malpassi adj reg, Autronic EMS, Pedders springs/shocks, twin 3" mandrel bent exhaust, factory window tinting, MOMO leather wheel, cruise and air con, etc...

$32,000 with turbos or $25,000 without turbos or plates (FORCD8)

No wankers need apply!

Attachments

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
ttxr8 said:
No wankers need apply!
Judging by this comment, it would appear not - no more than one needed for that particular activity.

Nice first post, by the way.

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
ttxr8 said:
No wankers need apply!
yeah nice 1st post, are you going to buy horse and cart so you can pick up that hay ???

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah, have to settle for a Hilux (diesel powerhouse!). But at least i still have a turbo in my life, my work car is a Nissan Pulsar ET Turbo, haha. And only 4 tins of bog in the roof too!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By the way for a rating one driver Just Car Insurance will insure the XR8TT for under $1400

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Auto? Man? What sort of power does the motor put out?

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
From that site:
Power Output: 320 wheel hp
Torque: 1000 Nm

320 rwhp = 220rwkw. That's not an awful lot of power for a twin turbo set up, but the Torque figure is heaps!

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
JC said:
From that site:
Power Output: 320 wheel hp
Torque: 1000 Nm

320 rwhp = 220rwkw. That's not an awful lot of power for a twin turbo set up, but the Torque figure is heaps!
I was thinking that site had a typo. Maybe it is 320kw??? Looks like an awful lot of plumbing under the bonnet...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's only been run on the dyno once and it had some dramas and it was only revving to 3500rpm, it has a lot more potential and should be able to see around 350rwkw+ on pump fuel. And if anyone knows their windsors then they'll know it's about the limit for a std block as they are very weak and distort easy. My plans were to build a new engine from scratch using a Dart block, forged crank and h-beam rods but the wallet is empty and the bank is hasseling me so i have to say goodbye to my baby (my car that is, just in case my gf is reading this!).

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
XTS220 said:
Sweet as!!! Wish i could afford it.
you were looking at a GT, XR8, OR Clubbsport i thought....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If whoever ends up buying the car doesn't want the turbos then yes i will, (turbos, manifolds, cooler pipes, intercooler, probably on a complete engine too).

·
Registered
399 Posts
i saw this thing at shep nats and its bloody mad !
I wish i could buy it !

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice, someone actually saw it there. Made the finals of the go to woah but lost to the supercharged monaro thanks to a dicky auto! Wish i could keep it and enter it again this year.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so i take it no-one want's to melt tyres in a twin turbo XR8???? Must be someone out there.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts