Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
89 DA LTD 3.9MPI
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need something more economical for daily driving with the missus and kid.. so i'd like to either sell or swap my 1989 Ford LTD.

Just had a few tiny bits of rust fixed, primed just needs paint (small patches, nothing major).. also needs switches for left 2 windows and sunroof fixed. Apart from that it's in good condition.

Turbo-blade 15inch wheels, brand new battery, drives well and is registered till July 2004. Nice car if you like luxury.. climate control, power steering, electric windows, electric mirrors, electric seat adjustment, velour interior, etc.. i've loved it while I had it.. i just need something cheaper now that there's a kid to consider. Yes it needs the pre-mentioned things fixed, but even after paying for those fixes it's still a total bargain considering what i'm asking for, and the car DOES drive perfectly right now as I drive it to work each day without a problem.

I want to swap it for something 4 cylinder and small.. preferably a laser hatch (KE is preferable), or other small car that is in very good condition, drives well, registered, and doesnt need any work done to it (i'm broke,thats why i cant afford to fix the things on the LTD).

Will sell it if required, make offers.

Any other questions, ask. I'm in Mt Druitt area btw.

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
How much are you looking at matey ??????

:fairy

·
89 DA LTD 3.9MPI
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dunno what it's worth.. couldnt find any for sale to use as reference.. i'm open to offers.

I know it has a few things wrong with it but nothing a few hundred bucks wont fix up nicely.. I'd rather swap it for a smaller registered car, but i'll sell it if I get a decent offer then I can just go buy a laser.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts