Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a pair of rear super low whiteline springs. they were used since late may and i just get me some super-super lows, so i'm selling these. they'll drop the rear 2" from stock AU1.

if you're interested, make an offer and we'll make arrangements for shipping (i'll pay, or if you're in syd i'll drop them off)

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well new ones cost $105.50 (that's what they cost me at least) so i'm thinking $60 would be fair... GST included! :)

i don't know how much of a height reduction would that give you, but i assume that you'd get MUCH better handling if you're using ford stock shocks.

let me know mate...

·
Registered
372 Posts
You know my car!! The white one at the club with the flash new grille!!! hehe My car is lowered already, but nowhere near as low as your car was. Can you bring them to the next club meeting??

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Live axle or IRS?

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aussie pete

live axle mate

au guy

yup, i know ya! :)
are you coming to the beach cruise? if you are, i can bring them along. they're currently with **** at West Ryde midas.

mind you, i'm only selling the rear springs - not all 4
just to make sure...

btw, if you thought that was low, you should see it now. the springs have settled and i reckon i've lost more than 1/2" - more like 3/4"

now it looks AND goes just the way i want it to! :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yeah good idea, will hopefully be making it to this run, so yeah will take them off your hands then!!

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i watched **** do it on my car and it's so bloody easy! if you've got the tools, you can do it yourself, but you WILL need a hoist where you can drop the axle onto something firm and still walk under the car.

it took **** about 30 mins, so someone who's never done it should be able to do it in 45-50. but as i said, you will need a hoist, or it'll be very hard to do.

if nothing else, have a talk to **** at the next club meeting (might not even get the springs to you by then) and see what he can do for ya.

·
Green Falcon Driver
342 Posts
Contact details

does anyone have the contact details for "****" at West Ryde Midas....?

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i suggest you call West Ryde Midas on 9858 2133 and ask for Michael.

Otherwise, he can be found at the NSW Tickford Club meeting every second tuesday of the month.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts