Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys hows it going??

i got a ford xr6 turbo and looking at gettin it worked, i need some ideas on who to email and see what they can do to help me.. any ideas??

chears

·
Registered
85 Posts
Brendan Thomas said:
hey guys hows it going??

i got a ford xr6 turbo and looking at gettin it worked, i need some ideas on who to email and see what they can do to help me.. any ideas??

chears
Where do you live and what budget do you have to spend??

·
Registered
85 Posts
Brendan Thomas said:
hey mate i live in melbourne
Your a lucky man because Melbourne has some of the best workshops in Australia.
HPF (Horsepower Factory) is located in Dandenong and have a huge range of product and builds for all budgets from mild to wild (They currently do work on australias fastest 6 cyl car XR6 BA Turbo).
Give these guys a buzz for a quote, not sure of their number though, they are located in Amberley crescent Dandenong.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fordaus01 said:
Your a lucky man because Melbourne has some of the best workshops in Australia.
HPF (Horsepower Factory) is located in Dandenong and have a huge range of product and builds for all budgets from mild to wild (They currently do work on australias fastest 6 cyl car XR6 BA Turbo).
Give these guys a buzz for a quote, not sure of their number though, they are located in Amberley crescent Dandenong.
i think i know them.. i think my ex girlfriend was bestfriends with the guy that owns on the guys son.. might give them a call.. chears mate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts