Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Australian Falcon Member
24 Posts
You guys are really quick. As soon as we make the download section live on ford.com.au someone puts up a post and steals my thunder :D !!!!

Remember when I asked you guys for ideas on improvements to ford.com.au? Well I have been overwhelmed with ideas (my email box is out of control). I have responded to everyones email and the ideas you have given us are great (I still haven't received anything from AussiePete yet!!). Talk about great customer feedback.

One thing that you were all loud and clear about was downloads. You want more and you want them NOW! To prove we are customer focused we have pulled them all together into one section. Simply click on the "downloads" button on the ford.com.au homepage. Or click here http://www.ford.com.au/downloads/wallpapers/Current.asp

I've also had another idea. Why don't you guys send some pics of your own cars (Ford only). I'll see if I can get them put into some sort of screen saver and put on the site. Make sure the photo's are good and the cars are clean. If we get too many photo's I'll get you to vote!

We'll call it the "Ford Fanatics screen saver". Better still, why don't you guys think up a name.

Email the pics to me at [email protected]

I'm looking forward to the pics already!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Thanks Chaps,

I haven't gone to the piccies section for a while, i know have the XR8 rebel on my desktop wallpaper at work. :cool:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Net Head, I would love to see a wallpaper that shows each frame of Moffat and Bond heading down Conrod Straight, side by side and then through to the chequered flag in the 1977 Bathurst.
I still get shivers seeing the footage of the cars from the helicopter camera.

T

·
0 Posts
why not the name fordforums screensavers or downloads. great advertising for the site.

·
How bloody Hot is it ??!!
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Moffat and Bond heading down Conrod Straight, side by side and then through to the chequered flag in the 1977 Bathurst.
I was watching the show on C7 sports (Optus) that is about Bathurst last Sunday night at 10pm and it featured 1977 Bathurst. It was Fabulous, Watching the Toranas take off at the start and thinking they had it, only to be overtaken within the first few laps by the Mighty XC's. Even better to watch all of those ones drop out tooo.

Loved the finish.. Now, If only DIck had have kept his bryan byrt XC out of the Kitty litter...

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
net head said:

One thing that you were all loud and clear about was downloads. You want more and you want them NOW! To prove we are customer focused we have pulled them all together into one section. Simply click on the "downloads" button on the ford.com.au homepage. Or click here http://www.ford.com.au/downloads/wallpapers/Current.asp

I've also had another idea. Why don't you guys send some pics of your own cars (Ford only). I'll see if I can get them put into some sort of screen saver and put on the site. Make sure the photo's are good and the cars are clean. If we get too many photo's I'll get you to vote!

We'll call it the "Ford Fanatics screen saver". Better still, why don't you guys think up a name.

Email the pics to me at [email protected]

I'm looking forward to the pics already!
Good stuff nethead, sounds like a brilliant idea for our cars to be in a screensaver.
Welldone mate, thats the spirit we need. :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Brendan this is your one and only warning.... NO SMILEY POSTS!!! ;) :D
Geeees, you're like the big brother I've always had!
:fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
guys what does this pritish guy do? every now and then i notice he always gets warned for stuff?

i don't understand

i don't have a sweet lookin car that deserves teh honour of being n a screensave though lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts