Ford Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ford forum

Wanted to ask if you guys think this is expensive.
The ford dealer i went to has been a pain and not easy to work with. Here is what i have been quoted:

$1077 to replace ecu
$1444 for all three motor mounts

Are those pretty normal prices? Thats including parts labor and taxes supposedly. I say supposedly because they werent even able to give me an official estimate on paper.

·
Super Moderator
23,650 Posts
How do you know you need these parts ? was the car in their dealership and faults diagnosed by Ford which would incur a charge also in the price . They will be using genuine OEM parts and warranted by them as opposed to an independent garage who may use cheaper parts and have lower labour charges . You could phone around , compare prices and then decide

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ford is banking on these repairs man. No idea what happened to the ecu. I wonder if its just due to high miles. The motor mounts, itnlooks like im going somewhere else for those.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ford is banking on these repairs man. No idea what happened to the ecu. I wonder if its just due to high miles. The motor mounts, itnlooks like im going somewhere else for those.
Have 2010 Fusion SE, used an independent shop,just got the plugs replaced,valve cover gasket,2 mounts and low beam head lamps for $700, I furnished the plugs and headlamp bulbs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts