Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
I am not convinced that BON has anything here.

The letter quoted as being from Mr. Stevens has spelling and grammatical errors that one would not find in a memo from a Ford exec.

It also makes statements that any manager would think better of. "Sell rejected parts at OEM retail prices"? A Ford exec would come up with something like "maximize revenue streams through environmentally responsible recycling programs".

I think BON has been had. Again.

R

·
0 Posts
It's front is as an enviormental program(greenleaf). Now bon is saying that they are going to make an announcement about it tomorrow, I can't wait for that one. I've read two different post from people who have said it's true from personal experience. One said that Ford wouldn't fix their door because they had painted the panel and Ford wouldn't take the part back.

B

·
0 Posts
Well, it looks like BON has been threatened with legal action by Ford because the Stevens letter is "fraudulent". I guess my analysis of the situation was correct.

BON, in typical fashion, says if the letter is fraudulent, why doesn't Ford just disprove it?

I ask, why doesn't BON verify the dubious information it receives before going off half-cocked?

BON are whining fools. Steve Blake must agree. He apparently quit yesterday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
BadDog
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing