Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Felicity - On the bottom of the leaflet you sent me is the words "Managed by a Charitable trust- Ford Heritage Ltd."

What and who does this refer to?

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
You've been ripped off HSE. On the bottom of mine it says 'Come on over sex slave lover boy greek god' :wink2: :CraZ: :mmm:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really you must have the one that was meant for me. I will give you my postal address so it can be returned to its rightfull owner

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Ok, here's the short version of the way we are set up at the Discovery Centre...

We are not owned by Ford Australia. Ford set the Discovery Centre up to operate through an independent charitable trust as part of it's commitment to Corporate Citizenship, or a chance to give something back to the local community and to the public of Australia. Ideally Ford would like the Centre to be self funding. The Centre is run as a non profit organization and is managed by a board of directors. We have an appointed Centre Director who oversees the day to day running but we are ultimately accountable to the Board. The Board includes two representatives from Ford Australia, one the head of Communications and the other who is Chairman if the Board is from Product Development. The remainder of positions on the board are filled by representatives from Deakin University (another sponsor), the Gordon Institue of TAFE and Scienceworks Museum.

This means we are not owned by Ford but we have their full support, and anything we do must be run past both the board, and in some cases Ford's legal department. In short, I guess the best way to explain it is that we are Ford but we aren't... :?:

Hope this helps.

:cool:

·
7,777 Posts
Yes, but can you explain the reason why the wording on MY brochure is different :?: :p

·
7,777 Posts
I may work for an airline, but I'm not that way inclined... I assure you :eek:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
I may work for an airline, but I'm not that way inclined... I assure you :eek:
Are you in the office or are you a "Flight Attendant"...
:p :WH:

T

·
0 Posts
speaking of "flight attendants".
I just bought myself some oxford street safety boots for the winter time to keep my feet warm. they dont go to well with overalls though.

T

·
0 Posts
sorry mate...
oxford street in syd is well known for the gay fraternity. as you knew (gunna watch you) especially shopping etc. oxford street safety boots are my term for slippers with the lambs wool around the edge like your granny used to wear.
saw a couple of freckle jockey's wearing them, thought they may keep my feet warm, in the winter.

my smile say's it all...............not

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I knew about the oxford st thing but wasn't sure what the "safety boots" thing referred to... ;)

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Oxford street has it's safety boots while no self respecting kiwi will leave the house without a gumboot and some velcro gloves :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
6 Participants
Donut King
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing