Ford Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2012 e250 cuts out sometimes when I come to a stop sign or slow down making a turn into a road or going around a roundabout. It has had a full tune up. New battery, plugs etc but I can’t fix it. Any chance anyone can help? Thx

·
Super Moderator
1,534 Posts
Have you checked for codes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you checked for codes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I did not get any codes for this. The check engine light was on and the codes said the carbon monoxide sensors were the issue so I replaced them and the check went off and has not come back on. But this did not fix the stalling issue. Its idling at 5.5 which I think is low. Thank you your reply.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2012 e250 cuts out sometimes when I come to a stop sign or slow down making a turn into a road or going around a roundabout. It has had a full tune up. New battery, plugs etc but I can’t fix it. Any chance anyone can help? Thx
When you had the tune up, did you replace the coils on top of plugs? I had 2 badd coils on my 12 E150 4.6. Got all 8 plugs and coils under $100 on Amazon. Also, as tempting as it is, dont mess with the High Perf stuff. Those Mustang "Boosters" are not friendly with Vans, just sayin'

·
Registered
16 Posts
Torque converter may not be disengaging properly. Just something else to check.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts