Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Top 10 Shootout at EC Skaifey locked all 4 tyres at Turn2 , when he got back to the pits, people in the grandstand started cheering and clapping:D
Soon after a Ford Fan started bagging Skaife non stop and it ended up as a slanging match and someone had to break it up .
I wish i was there and i wish they show it on TV tommorrow

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Great to see the Blue Oval 1,2,3,4 for qualifying. Let's hope it finishes like that.

However, I actually prefer bagging ignorant Holden/HSV fans rather than the drivers. Much more accessible, and much more fun!! Although it's a bit overwhelming on top of the Mountain come Bathurst time.. I find myself short of breath and quickly worn out because there's just SOOOO many of them to laugh at and ridicule, and only one of me :eek: :evil: :evil:

Two of the pearlers I've overheard..
(1) "The Holden V6 ****s on the Ford V6"
(2) "If they raced the VL turbo against the GTR's, it would have pissed on them!"

:confused: :confused: :eek: :wink2: :wink2: :damack:

... Aah, it's all so clear to me now!!! :thumbup:

(No offense intended to well-informed Holden fans! If you're out there... ;) )

T

·
0 Posts
come and see the doctor next week, we need to talk.
there is no such thing as a "well informed holden fan"
me-thinks you have bumped your head. (lol):D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
el2xr8 said:
(No offense intended to well-informed Holden fans! If you're out there... ;) )
It's a bit like the X-Files... 'The truth is out there'... My question is where??... I sure haven't seen one yet anyway!!.. :cool:

T

·
0 Posts
thats what happens when you live on the central coast. you lose reality and start drinking L&P.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I'm gunna keep quiet on this one... I'm about to move to Mexico!!... :CraZ:
From Canberra to Mexico.... hmmm, Me thinks someones got it in for me!!... ;) :thumbup:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
thats what happens when you live on the central coast. you lose reality and start drinking L&P.
Absolutely!! It's a downward spiral of destruction, a road to poverty and trouble. Kids - don't do L&P!! :wink2:

*whispering*
... erm ... anyone know where I can get some up here.. ?? :eek: :eek:

T

·
0 Posts
dont forget the appointment mike we need to talk about the "nasty holden virus" thats in your noggin.
:D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Well alright Doc. I'll bring my Medicare card, and also, I should inform you that I have private health insurance. :D Hmm, I wonder what section my particular condition comes into, and how much I can claim per year? :WH: :confused:

Also, I have noted that rapid acceleration and cornering have assisted in lowering the pain of my condition. I have kept on the safe side and not overdosed on it, but it's getting harder...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts