Ford Flex sales decreased 7 percent to 5,574 units in the third quarter of 2019, the model’s first fall since upward swings during the first and second quarters of 2019. And now, in what could be an effort to regain momentum into the fourth quarter, a Ford Flex discount reduces the price of the full-size wagon-like crossover by as much as $5,000 in October 2019.
Nationwide Ford Flex discount offers in October 2019 are as follows:
- Cash offer: $2,500 Customer Cash + $500 Select Inventory Customer Cash + $2,000 Bonus Cash = $5,000 Total Cash Allowance
- Only applicable to AWD Limited models
- Finance offer: $2,000 Bonus Cash + 1.9 percent APR for 60 months
- This Ford Flex discount requires Ford Credit financing and is good thru October 31st, 2019
- 2019 Flex Limited: $3,500 retail incentive, may require Ford Credit financing
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 Flex trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including destination charge:
- SE – $30,575
- SEL -$33,290
- Limited – $33,790
It appears that the October 2019 Ford Flex discount offers are meant to incentivize customers to purchase aged inventory that has been on dealer lots for over three months. As we mentioned previously, the 2019 model year is expected to be the final model year of the Flex.
- Must take delivery from an authorized Ford dealer’s stock by October 31st, 2019, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.