Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah just had a wonder to the hangout's of the other fellow ford people discussion areas. I have to say all the other places appear quiet real quiet compared to us. :D :D

Thats my interpretation anyway, am i looking at the wrong threads or is it really so. Lunatic SS or Marque Man can you confirm this.

We really are a community here, and theres not a day where there isn't a reply on any threads, except when we all scram to Melbourne in October, geeez ford forum australia could be dead, thats a change :eek: :eek: :eek:

T

·
0 Posts
you have my permission to stalk the other forums and get this place rockin.

·
Aussie Falcon Enthusiast
478 Posts
Ah problem is the yanks already have fourms for most the other cars they drive and its hard getting them to shift to new ground. I know the Mustang guys have good at least half a dozen good forums sites already so you'd be pushing s*** uphill to have them bail just to join here.

T

·
0 Posts
Most of the other sites have links to this site and viceversa. I also have 2 sites in California which are linked as well, some 3000 members from those clubs have this site linked. most posts and visits are done while your asleep.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
laminge said:
Sleep..
Whats that, i spend all day working and all night reading and posting!!!
I seem to remember what that was like.. it was a few years ago now though.. ;)

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
laminge said:
Sleep

Whats that, i spend all day working and all night reading and posting!!!
Yes. There are no alternatives. :eek:
But we are productive and happy with our work. :nuts:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts