Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Wanting 5 Gears, Damnit!
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The president(?) of the MMS has hinted in today's paper (Drive) that a car from USA will make its debut to a motorshow outside of the USA and that it will have everyone talking... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sperm: :sperm: :AAHHH:

ChuBBz

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
And another 3:

Yeah Baby Yeahhhhhhhhh!

·
Patriotic Aussie car fan
313 Posts
Call me cynical, but we know this car is not going to be built in RHD, so it's not very relevant thing to have on their stand. Although having said that I'd love to see it in the metal.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
it maybe the vette, viper, caddy cts-v??

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Yeah good point Paul...it could be any one of them...or any of tens of other cars. THe Viper was there last year, so I doubt they would consider it to get everyone talking...even if it is the new model. It was insulting to think that it was tucked away behind a heap of other cars last year.

Hopefully the GT40 will be coming...it would at least get some brand interest happening...because the Territory isn't going to do a whole heap, I remember seeing the huge stand for it last year, with a whole 2 people on it when I was there.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I know they are 98% sure the Porsche Carrera GT will be there...I hope it isn't that which they think will get me talking.

·
i pity tha fool
1,040 Posts
the new taurus.

haha nah could be the ford 500!! or the new camaro ss..

·
Only a V8 Ute Will Do
203 Posts
Geez if it is the Ford GT, i'll wet my pants....I love that machine! It'll be the same reaction to the new Cobra too!!!!

·
Only a V8 Ute Will Do
203 Posts
ChuBBz said:
The president(?) of the MMS has hinted in today's paper (Drive) that a car from USA will make its debut to a motorshow outside of the USA and that it will have everyone talking... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sperm: :sperm: :AAHHH:

ChuBBz
I reckon the car your referring to is the new Ferrari 612 Scaglietti. It has just been at the Detroit Motor Show and will be at the Melbourne Show next month. Along with the Carrera GT, its going to be a cracker of a show.....

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I'd love to see either the new Shelby Cobra or the Ford GT. Either would add that touch of magic that was missing from the SMS stand last year.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
FordHawk said:
I know they are 98% sure the Porsche Carrera GT will be there...I hope it isn't that which they think will get me talking.
Come to mention it.. I have heard the same thing around the traps. Be nice to imagine if the Ford was there though..

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Ford to show an EXCITING car at a motor show??????? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl: :rofl2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts