Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,316 Posts
I think I have soiled myself. :AAHHH: :sperm:
Thanks summoner ( I have to wonder what a holden type is doing cruising mustang site though :angel: )
 

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
Joined
·
2,379 Posts
We need that motor in our Falcon, and we need that add to promote it!

EDIT - This is a really great trick! Watch the add the first time and really enjoy it. Then watch it again and imagine the GT is actually, to everyones suprise, a Red BA GTHO being advertised for the first time during a V8 Supercar race... Now that puts goose bumps down my neck!! Try it, it really works!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XAcoupe, I was actually thinking of doing an XE project car ages ago hence i 1st got onto this site hehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
911 Posts
94ED_Fairmont said:
We need that motor in our Falcon, and we need that add to promote it!

EDIT - This is a really great trick! Watch the add the first time and really enjoy it. Then watch it again and imagine the GT is actually, to everyones suprise, a Red BA GTHO being advertised for the first time during a V8 Supercar race... Now that puts goose bumps down my neck!! Try it, it really works!
...and "we" could rub salt into Holden's "Game Over" tag by ending with something like "the Boss GTHO...for when you're sick of playing games!"
 

·
Only a V8 Ute Will Do
Joined
·
203 Posts
Curls said:
...and "we" could rub salt into Holden's "Game Over" tag by ending with something like "the Boss GTHO...for when you're sick of playing games!"
What a perfect catchcry for the GTHO!!! I Love it! Oh yeah that commercial is awesome too!!
 

·
XA GS FAIRMONT 302
Joined
·
449 Posts
Maybe we should get the ford marketing people from the U.S to come over here and make us some ad's.
 

·
R.I.P Dimebag
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Curls said:
...and "we" could rub salt into Holden's "Game Over" tag by ending with something like "the Boss GTHO...for when you're sick of playing games!"
Nice, I like that... we've already rubbed it in with the 'lion tamer' tag but that would be a good finishing touch.

As for the ad, well if Ford Oz made ads like this we would have lions drooling during every V8 race; shame they'd never admit it though.
 

·
aka "Mr BURNOUTworld"
Joined
·
658 Posts
"In what gear do you know that you've just broken several major road laws"

In this beast: 1st?

"Look mum, No traction!"

Thanks for posting that link up summoner, that was enjoyed by serveral of my bodily functions :s6:

It does work 94ED_Fairmont ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,079 Posts
An absolute ball tearer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
No_Boundries said:
Nice, I like that... we've already rubbed it in with the 'lion tamer' tag but that would be a good finishing touch.

As for the ad, well if Ford Oz made ads like this we would have lions drooling during every V8 race; shame they'd never admit it though.

If Ford do release a GTHO, they should knock it up another notch and call it the "Lion Killer"...or "Lion Poacher"...or "Pussy Whipper!"
;)
 

·
I am The Brain
Joined
·
3,073 Posts
Oh my! That is absolutely awesome. The sound. The look. I am so utterly disappointed that I will never get to drive one.

I have only watched the first movie...can someone say which of the other ones are good? It is a bit hard to download them all.
 

·
BluePrint Bandit
Joined
·
149 Posts
Oh my... im going to go have a cold shower, or ring an ex.... fu*k i gotta do something because im suffering here. That was very, very... i dont have any words, is this love?

cheers,
Matt
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top