·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Doc,

Not sure if it's just me, but i can't view the article. :(

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
The Cellport 3000 with Voice Command is designed to accomodate cell phones from numerous vendors using a docking station and adapters. This will enable multiple users of the same vehicle to operate their own personal phone with no problem.
Thats what i've been waiting for. Nothin like jumpin into a company car and having the Mobile hands free kit thats not compatible with me phone.
I could do with one of these.
:cool:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Aussie Falcon said:
I've got one of those Ford fold away mobile phone holders in my Falcon. Great idea, better than having it on display when its parked.
I found that the T-Series I drove had one of these but it interfered with second gear on the manual. I gather yours doesn't LAMINGE?

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

I found that the T-Series I drove had one of these but it interfered with second gear on the manual. I gather yours doesn't LAMINGE?
I know mine sure used to. They completely forgot about the change into 2nd in the manual, but it is absolutely a great piece of thinking. I replaced the plastic with some blackwood that is machined down in size to stop interfering with the second gear change. If anyone is interested I am sure it can be seen in one of the pictures in my ride thread!

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
What great Idea! Now Steven Johson can phone HRT next time he as skaife on his arse and warn him he's slowing down!...LMAO

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
AlbertM said:
What great Idea! Now Steven Johson can phone HRT next time he as skaife on his arse and warn him he's slowing down!...LMAO
Or to tell SKaifey to turn off his friggin high beams (you loser Skaife!)

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

Ahhhh

Well I change the shifter on mine to a Pro-shift from the states, tighter throw and shorter shift

I now have the sat nav unit on the arm with no problems

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
laminge said:
I now have the sat nav unit on the arm with no problems
Bloody fancy toys... ;) Wish I had one!! :D

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Gadgets Mate Gadgets

Now all I need is stove that ..... and I have got it made!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
laminge said:
Now all I need is stove that ..... and I have got it made!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
*Starts shaking head*
*Wishes he was in Laminges shoes*

hehe... ;)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
laminge said:
Gadgets Mate Gadgets

Ah A man after my own heart. Gadddddddgets gadddddddgets

1 - 17 of 17 Posts