Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago when I was still a die hard HDT-HSV man in the wilderness of a barren Ford product line, a great idea was offered to loyal Bathurst race fans.

It was called the Brock Village which was an all-inclusive accommodation, food, seating, marquee and entertainment at Bathurst. Everyone received a goodies bag as well, and we sat in a special area and rubbed shoulders with key Holden people including, above all, Mr. Brock.

Now, wouldn't that be great for Tickford owners with special security parking etc. Beats standing in mud and dodging beer cans and chicken carcasses!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

Now, wouldn't that be great for Tickford owners with special security parking etc. Beats standing in mud and dodging beer cans and chicken carcasses!
I have to agree with you there mate, i heard dodgy stories of what happens at bathurst. So if we haev security parkin thats our babies takin careof, just gotta prepare for an all in brawl against the holden dudes. :p :p

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Sounds like a bloody good idea there Pete.. Rub shoulders with Seto and sons, cars secure, and you have a great time. Might be something they could offer folks who buy new XR's and T's and us at FF of course.. ;)

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ford Man said:
Sounds like a bloody good idea there Pete.. Rub shoulders with Seto and sons, cars secure, and you have a great time. Might be something they could offer folks who buy new XR's and T's and us at FF of course.. ;)
I agree - have it for Tickford owners, however I would not expect it for free.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
I agree - have it for Tickford owners, however I would not expect it for free.
Might be a good idea for the swinging car buyer.. I'd be happy to pay a small charge for the privilege though..

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ford Man said:

Might be a good idea for the swinging car buyer.. I'd be happy to pay a small charge for the privilege though..
You saying I have to be a swinger AND a car buyer? You'd be after my brother for that one..... :eek:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
You saying I have to be a swinger AND a car buyer? You'd be after my brother for that one..... :eek:
Car Buyer, yes.. Ford Buyer, yes... Swinger.. whatever takes your fancy matey.. ;)
As for your brother.. If his name's Bob then pritesh is interested.. :D

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Great Idea mate

I would be happy to pay upto $100 bucks a day for something like that, but really the Tickford Dealers should be paying for that, inclusive of Tickford

They seem intent on starting a tickford owners club but what type of benefits are they going to offer???

Your idea seems great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts