Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
i'm a Ford owner from Germany. I wanted to know if somebody can tell me which parts the Ford LTD Landau Sedan shares with other cars like the Crown Victoria?
Since it was pretty much one year where it was built, it's some kind of niche model and soo it's pretty hard to find parts for this car. And i couldn't find informations about this topic.
What im speaking of is pretty much everything around exterior parts like window sweeps and suspension related parts.
I would be grateful, if anyone can tell me something.

Best regards
Johann

·
Super Moderator
8,064 Posts
The LTD becomes the Crown Victoria. That body style ran from '79 to '82 and was also offered as a wagon as the Country Squire and badged under Mercury as the Marquis/Grand Marquis and in wagon form, the Colony Park.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The LTD becomes the Crown Victoria. That body style ran from '79 to '82 and was also offered as a wagon as the Country Squire and badged under Mercury as the Marquis/Grand Marquis and in wagon form, the Colony Park.
I have the sedan, so can i expect that window sweeps should be the same like the ones on the mercury or the wagon?

·
Super Moderator
914 Posts
Good luck finding window sweeps. There was a website that had the correct ones but they stopped selling them a few years ago. Unfortuneately your best bet is to find a universal one that will fit. I’ll have to do that one day with my 87 Grand Marquis when Im motivated enough to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts