Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The email Ford Man sent me to let me know just how much he wants to come on a tour through Ford was a huge hit at the meeting I had this morning. A copy of the email has been taken back to Head Office with the intention to use his comments as a 'morale booster' for the workers at the plant.

Ford Man, you are a legend! :)

Expect an email from Ford some time today in reply.

The trip to Ford is still under discussion. I will be updated on progress and will pass the information on to you here.

Ford are very impressed by the enthusiasm on these message boards. Those truly dedicated members can expect to be rewarded.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:cool:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
And DOC was worried I was giving Ford Man a swelled head. I'm being squashed where I am already :eek:

Discovery: are you auctioning off Chucky's body parts :?:

T

·
0 Posts
where the hell is this e-mail fordman. is that the one I helped you write:D

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
That DOC is such a try-hard ;) . Now he wants credit for Chucky's work....:rolleyes: :WH:
Don't cave in Ford Man - you paid the price with giving up yourself so stick with it!

T

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the e-mail this morning flick (not scully)
look forward to hearing from you soon. sounds like a good time as you described.

suffer peasants...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
I haven't got it at work, but I'll post it when I get home... :thumbup:

T

·
0 Posts
Thanks Mate, just spoke to Felecity, I cant wait for October to come. Ford are rapped at us at the moment.
Geoff must have listened to a few good idea's off this forum. On ya son..:thumbup:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here 'tis...

Hey Felicity...

Chucky (again!!) just sending you a message to let you know that it will be myself and my missus who will be coming on the trip. I may be able to jag some of my cousins (maybe an extra 2 or 3) as well but at this stage it is a confirmed 2.

As for a statement as to how much I want to come and the loyalty to the brand... hmmm let me see, Ah got it...

My family & I have owned Ford's my whole life (all 25 years of it!!). In July '96 I bought my first brand new car. An XH XR6 ute. (The 8 wasn't available then) That car was my pride & joy. Hell it even helped me get my missus!!. In july '99 I sold her to help buy my house. Worst mistake of my life. Even though I'm driving a company AU S pack, I still miss my baby.
With about 12 months of work left in canberra before I move home (to melb) I'm putting my pennies away to buy my next car. You guessed it an XR8 ute. (I'd love the sedan but being a tradie I sorta need the ute.)
My garage is full of Ford posters and flags, the study has a signed photo (& cap) of Seto & Cromly proudly on display. My desk at work is pretty much the same. I cop gee-up's by people everyday 'cause of my passion for Ford. Do I care?... Not in the slightest. What would I give to do a tour of the Broady & Geelong plants? Not much... only my left arm!!
As for brand loyalty... There's another brand of car?? No way.. The only other things on the road that even resemble cars are mazda's, jaguars, astons, volvos and land rovers. Why those, easy, owned by Ford of course!!. As a long forgotten ad campain once said.... "Going Ford is the going thing!!"...

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
Thanks Mate, just spoke to Felecity, I cant wait for October to come. Ford are rapped at us at the moment.
Geoff must have listened to a few good idea's off this forum. On ya son..:thumbup:
Be great if it makes a difference to the end product and we get a car that Ford diehards like ourselves can be truley proud of.Go for it Geoff.Remember it's REAL GRUNT we want.:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
J-type said:
Thats another thing it would be good if Geoff replied on this forum as well just to let us know that he's reading through this as well as BON.
I am not sure that Geoff reads this forum, but am quite sure that he will be in the near future. I have hinted strongly that it would be a great place for him to start posting.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
That's the only thing missing from my garage... shelves of Ford Motorsport parts!!...
Mind you if I go next door to my neighbours place, he's got two 351 clevo's on the floor and four XD's in the driveway so I don't have to go too far!!... :D

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
Ford Man said:
That's the only thing missing from my garage... shelves of Ford Motorsport parts!!...
Mind you if I go next door to my neighbours place, he's got two 351 clevo's on the floor and four XD's in the driveway so I don't have to go too far!!... :D
That sounds like a nice combo.My Bloody neighbours a Holden man.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
9 Participants
HSE2
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing