Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats on your 2000 post. In such a short time frame you have have shown fantastic dedication to the site. I am sure I speak for everyone in thanking you for your efforts thus far.:thumbup: :thumbup: :cool:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Cheers mate, thanks for that!!.. You're not doing too bad yourself there on around 1540 posts!! :D :thumbup:

Cheers to everyone for joining in too.. If it were'nt for everyone on this site she would be as boring as another HRT win on the mountain!..

T

·
0 Posts
6 weeks on holiday at 25 posts per day. that equals that much. when fm gets back everyone should be over the 2000 mark so we should be equal.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THE DOCTOR said:
6 weeks on holiday at 25 posts per day. that equals that much. when fm gets back everyone should be over the 2000 mark so we should be equal.
25 posts a day. So your aren't sleeping either!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
25 posts a day. So your aren't sleeping either!
Funny you should say that.. I've slept stuff all for the last few weeks.. Dunno what the go is but I keep ending up here to try to nod off!.. :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
hey chuck I could ban you for 6 weeks (lol)
NNOOooooooo!!!!... I'll be good... honest!.. :D ;)

T

·
0 Posts
can you post on the forum if you go overseas, or what I should say is do you have access to post from overseas, and what would it cost you.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I should be able to post from O/S.. I'll just need to find a internet cafe or something, call up the page and log on.. As for cost.. wouldn't have a clue mate.. The girls want to do some research on their families when we're in Ireland so I might get lucky and score a pc at the hall of records or something??

T

·
0 Posts
Fordman - fordforums top poster with 2010 posts.
Donut King - Second
HSE2 - Third

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Us Aussies ROCK!!!..

Performance cars, and performance people. why would you wanna live anywhere else on the planet??... ;) :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
Fordman - fordforums top poster with 2010 posts.
Donut King - Second
HSE2 - Third
Don't forget yourself sitting in 4th Doc.. :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
laminge said:
Youre sick! All of YOU, Just SICK!!!
Why thank-you kind Sir!!.. :nuts: Sure helps when you're on this place for that long!!!... ;)

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Bah! I'll take quality over quantity.. 267 and going strong :D I spend enough time as it is just *reading* all the posts, let alone writing! :nuts: :nuts:

That's some good going though lads. :thumbup:

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Us Aussies ROCK!!!..

Performance cars, and performance people. why would you wanna live anywhere else on the planet??...

Not to mention democracy. If it were not for it who else would be posting 2000 replies in a couple of months?

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Cobra said:
Us Aussies ROCK!!!..

Performance cars, and performance people. why would you wanna live anywhere else on the planet??...

damn now i now how to quote properly....Ford man you know I quoted You anyways

1 - 20 of 23 Posts