Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Ford forum I bought a RHD 2002 Ford escape XLT 4x4 / Mazda Tribute/Ford maverick not too long ago and have had ongoing electrical problems caused by what I think is water ingress,the water seems to be seaping in through holes under the bonnet/ hood in the corners into the passenger foot well though it may have originated under the windscreen where it has'nt been sealed properly but the outcome is it's dropped down onto the fuse box and now my head lights/ radio/sun roof/instrument cluster are all intermittent,plus ive had some problems with Central locking and engine surging so I've removed the fuse box and can see some water stains on the back underside of the fuses but before I replace it with a new one I was wondering if any one had the same problem and if they came across a better solution then silaconing the holes in the corners of the bonnet/hood? Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not a Navy man I don't know what your talking about...you mean the plastic bit under the wind shield? Scuttle water drains? Holes in sunroof to drain water?

·
Super Moderator
8,360 Posts
Yup. Should be on in each front corner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts