Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ford Europe Wannabe
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wanting to know where is the best place to get ford clothing merchandise- in particular a Ford Racing XR8 cap. Would it be the Discovery Center? I want a catalogue

My old man can get a ford employee discount i have just found out too!!!!!

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
TurboDOHC said:
My old man can get a ford employee discount i have just found out too!!!!!
Well, why ya driving a Nissan - get the old fella to do the employee pricing on a Laser SR or something.... :thumbup: :wink2: :D :) :p

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
The Discovery Centre's the place. The BEST service you'll find anywhere along with the knowledge that by purchasing through us you are helping to preserve the history of Ford. :)

Email me for a catalogue and to be added to my special offers email group. [email protected]

Ford employee discount does apply on a large amount of our merchandiseif you can prove employment (and impersonate his voice over the phone while ordering :))

Felicity

:cool:

T

·
0 Posts
SWEETPEA.
There was a time when you qualified for Ford discount just by owning 5 Fords. I own 4 1/2 do I qualify for discount.

·
Ford Europe Wannabe
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aussie Pete

The reason i am not using my dads employee discount is because i am 19 and have no money. My older brother did however, and got a black XR8 with the lot- except the recent extra 20kw :(

Anyway i prefer my nissan skyline. I reckon my skyline is heaps better than an XF falcon of the same time. My car accelerates, handles, steers and brakes!

I will use it ;later in life though- perhaps 2010 falcon xr8

DISCOVERY PLEASE SEND ME A CATALOGUE- check your email

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Heh My XF accelerates, stops, steers and handles damn well maybe that cos of the semi decent suspension and the all wheel discs, 5speed box etc. Anyway I'm savin my pennies till the V8's hit bathurst where I will go all out on merchandising :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Donut King
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing