Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an e-mail from Ford saying that there doing their own boards soon. Anyone know anything??

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Ford Man, I hope you haven't seen the movie The Lawn Mower man, we don't want you to end up like that.:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Now turn the Damn Computer OFF and get some :sleeping: or you will end up like this :CraZ:.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Adam W said:
Now turn the Damn Computer OFF and get some :sleeping: or you will end up like this :CraZ:.
Too late Adam.. I went :CraZ: years ago!!.. This place just softens the blow a bit... hehe.. ;)

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
OK, lets just hope that you don't go too crazy an end up buying a Holden.:evil2:
Then I'm afraid it might be time for the old straight jacket.:nuts:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Adam W said:
OK, lets just hope that you don't go too crazy an end up buying a Holden. :evil2:
No chance.. I've got blue blood coarsing through my veins. If you got red blood you're a closet Holden man..
Next baby will be either an XR8 or TE.. Now where did I put that Oz lotto ticket!!.. ;) :D

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
I have not heard of this one. Makes sense that they would do thier own board. But remember guys, this site ROCKS!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Marqman said:
But remember guys, this site ROCKS!
That it does.. What do you reckon the chances are of incorporating the two?? Have Fordforums as the message board for Ford Oz?? :confused:

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
gtho4 said:
If this is true what made them decide to do this? :eek:
Maybe the thought of some advertising $$$ going their way?? They probably are very aware of the activity on sites like FF - and want a piece of ANY action that there might be.......

With all due respect to Ford, it probably has as much, if not more to do with this than just a "we want a nice place for Ford fans to share their common interests". Yeah, I'm a cynic...........

I've always thought that there is more freedom on a 'third party' site which exists primarily due to the passion and energy of its members than on a 'company controlled' site. If Ford want to know what we're talking about - let them come to us!

I've sent various emails to Ford asking for help and information regarding Probes in Australia...........and have yet to receive even ONE reply - even from a bot!

However this site, and others like it, have provided me with a HUGE amount of detailed information.......

I'm staying with FordForums. Long live FordForums.

(This has been an unpaid announcement. Written and 'spoken' by Craig Lovell.)

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
"""""However this site, and others like it, have provided me with a HUGE amount of detailed information....... """"""""

You have went to OTHER Ford sites! I have to ask you to leave this site, NOW!

:D

JOKING!

·
Probe Member
74 Posts
Sorry Marq Man.................I'm a Forum Floozy............

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Oh god please no!!!!!

In all seriousness though guys it'll probably end up being one great big ****fight as has been seen on the Shellseries boards and the DJR boards from time to time...

Ford Forums is and will be the place for me.

·
EB Fairmont Owner
191 Posts
Seriously the features and layout of this board are the best I've come across. Not to mention the speed of the site loading up.

I think this board being very well moderated, and taking into account the above advantages is absolutley superb. Just like to take my Ford Hat off to the admins and anyone else involved in making this site what it is today.

Furthermore I just hope the official ford forum is moderated unlike BON ... :rolleyes:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Ahhh nooo not another forum, i sortta broke my promise that i'll always be posting on BON, now 've sortof abandoned the place.
Geez if everyone posts there i'll have to start, and how am i going to carryout my daily living, ahhh youe spinnin me out. :CraZ: :CraZ: :CraZ:

LOL i can barely keep up with Ford forum, BON Tickford carclub.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Thanks for the Kind words for the Admin and Mods of this site. We try to do a good job. But you members do a lot also to keep the piece on this site also, my hats off to YOU :damack:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts