Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
Recently as i was driving home from work in hard pouring rain, i noticed the following day that my ESP light has been lit up on the dashboard.

It may be caused by something else, but since i noticed it lit up right after a drive in pouring rain, i can’t help myself linking the issue towards that rainy drive.
I might also have driven over a few medium sized waterpuddleand the more i think of it, the more i get a funny feeling that this is the source of my problem.
I’ve driven around for a week now with it still being lit up. I havent noticed anything different while braking or driving. Maybe i’m also clueless and wouldn’t notice ‘symptoms’ of whatever the ESP light indicator does.

Have any of you had any similar situations? Should i seek a Ford Mechanic and have it looked at, or just ignore it? I really hope its just a toast sensor. I’m always worried every minor thing will cost a fortune to fix.

I hope the description was decent. And if you could not tell. I am the furthest thing from a car mechanic!
Thanks for any thought and comments!
The car i drive is a Ford Mondeo hatchback 2008 model.

·
Super Moderator
21,039 Posts
Check / clean sensors and check wiring at same . If still having problems , scan it .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts