Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The cat in the hat
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ford motorsport head gasket set

I Have for sale a Ford motorsport head gasket set. Included in the kit are 2 expanded graphite head gaskets, 2 rocker cover gaskets and a full set of head bolts (both heads) Part number is M 6051 A50.
These are suitable for late Windsors and were used on T-series and 220kw Xr8's.
PM me if you are serious and have questions. If you want pics, I will email them to you if required.
 

·
methanol injected clevo
Joined
·
1,185 Posts
damn good price, these wont last long.

Out of curiosity are they Gold Crane RR's (as what came out on the xr8 sprints?)
 

·
The cat in the hat
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are marked as cranes, do you mean gold in colour? They are a normal alloy colour, but the part number for EB GT and sprint is the same genuine for EL GT etc.
 

·
In a blue Galaxy
Joined
·
5,716 Posts
What is the gasket made of?
 

·
The cat in the hat
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The head gaskets are made of expanded graphite and were manufactured by Fel-pro. The kit also contains rocker cover gaskets and a set of head bolts.
 

·
No longer around
Joined
·
4,882 Posts
ooh damn if only i didnt have to buy things i'd snap these up as i want RR's and i think my gaskets are getting a bit tired also, why couldnt you wait till about april or may to post!
 

·
Bourbon powered V8
Joined
·
4,751 Posts
Cobra - these would do wonders for your series 1 XR8!

If I still had my 8, I would be buying these right now! Perhaps you will not have sold them by the time I get my next 8 (soon, I hope).
 

·
The cat in the hat
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MADNC_8 said:
ooh damn if only i didnt have to buy things i'd snap these up as i want RR's and i think my gaskets are getting a bit tired also, why couldnt you wait till about april or may to post!
Because I need some decent sound in my EB.... :wnc: like NOW! :hy:
 

·
The cat in the hat
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You know you can always find the money if you want something bad enough....who needs to eat? really? :rofl:
 

·
do YOU have rubber?
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
partsguy said:
You know you can always find the money if you want something bad enough....who needs to eat? really? :rofl:
... or find a place to live :rofl: I'm hella keen on these rockers Rob but as I explained it's a bastard of a time now. Bugga.
 

·
In a blue Galaxy
Joined
·
5,716 Posts
JC said:
Cobra - these would do wonders for your series 1 XR8!

If I still had my 8, I would be buying these right now! Perhaps you will not have sold them by the time I get my next 8 (soon, I hope).
You reckon? Yeah I am very interested actually. Have to pay a visit to the wall and see what I can pull out.
 

·
100MPH Hunter
Joined
·
1,045 Posts
I am very interested in these, they will work with a fairly stock 200kw AUII XR8 I presume.
 

·
The cat in the hat
Joined
·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they are compatable with standard & GT40 heads from EB on...they also fit under stock rocker covers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
So from what I can see from other posts, these would be good for a 10% increase in power, is that correct??
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top