Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am in the process of trying to organise a tour of the Ford Plant, and Ford Discovery center on Feb 22nd 2002. (The Friday before the Tickford all Family day)

Can anyone intersted in attending these tours please contact me.

I was hoping to do the Discovery center tour on the sat, but they would prefer us to do it on the friday, cos everyone will be helping set up the tickford site on the Saturday.

For those of you who want to do this, the plan would be to cruise down to melbourne on the Thursday night, do 1 tour in the morning, and the other in the arvo.

:)
Kelli S
[email protected]

·
Registered
33 Posts
i will be up 4 the run down to melbourne 4 shore.if anyone else is interest let us know.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi everyone,

At this early stage, count me in. I'll be attending the Tickford Day anyway, so a cruise with you all would be great. Keep me informed of what's happening.

Thanks

Paul Beck
Editor
Performance Ford Magazine

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve,

not sure... might look into that later today.

P.S I asked to get your login changed... I will remind simon tonight.

·
Snerlo
76 Posts
Hi gang. I'm from the Qld XR club and I guess I'll be seeing you lot down at the show so come and say g'day while we're at the show

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
We have spoken to Felicity from the Discovery centre, the tour of the Ford plant at Geelong will be at 1:00pm on the Friday, meet in Geelong at 12:30pm and the Discovery centre will be stright after. It is $3.80 for the Discovery centre tour and the Ford plant tour is free.

·
Registered
119 Posts
When and where are you guys leaving from? I've just scored a TS50 to cruise down for the show, but don't pick it up until Thursday 21st. If I don't cruise down with you, I'll try to cruise back with you.

Paul Beck.

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
I take it you will be coming on the Tickford cruise on Saturday night then.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Not sure whether it's an auto or manual just yet! I'm keen to cruise the car as much as I can - I only have it for one week! Unfortunately, I have a photo shoot booked in for the Saturday arvo/night, that I missed out on doing during my last trip to Mexico, sorry Melbourne. Who knows, maybe it'll rain and I can't do it.

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
Kelli,

How are numbers going for the FDC and Ford plant tour. HOw many cars has the club got going to the Family Day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts