1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Mate, i'm not sure if the Probe club would be too chuff if a green EF wagon rocks up. :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1:

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not so!! Already have Eunos 30X Guys & MX6 guys comin' along (they're sorta cousins to the Probe); our philosphy has always been the more the merrier!!
PS I'll probably end up taken our Blue Volvo too!!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah might see if i can rockup, dunno for sure yet though. Anyone else interested in going?

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since the link to ProbeTalk is still down details are:

10:00am Menai Road Bangor (opposite the Shops!!) Join the convoy of Probes leaving Yalla Road

11:00am Wattamolla Beach picnic area Royal National Park

G

·
hey dru.. due to a few different things, looks like us Eunos guys can't make it.. in fact, we won't be meeting til after chrissy by the looks of it.. damn shame.. keep us posted and hopefully we can meet up next time...

thanks mate

c ya

Adam

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
i am sorry guys and gals, but it doesn't look likely.

a) gotta take mum to some shopping centre since dad's working
b) i'd have to get up at about 8 to get there on time, and i can't make myself do that - i need to sleep in a little bit before shopping

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Venue Change!!!!!

URGENT URGENT URGENT!!!

We have activated the "Rain Cluase"!! Venue shifted to Dee's:

39 Yala Road, Bangor (near Sutherland) Tel: 9543.2693

Meeting Time still 10:00am

We will assess the situation from the comfort of Dee's home with an eye to a cruise through the Royal National Park later today.

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, the weather was a bit ratty & having to change the venue at the last minute was a bitch (sorry to anyone we didn't get to!!) but its a good group & we can make the best of bad day weather wise!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.