Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new game acouple days ago called Ford Raceing 2 for the PS2.I think the coolest thing in the game is that you can get a 2003 Crown Victoria HPP !! The second coolest thing is that you can buy this game brand new for a mear $10 bucks! There are some pritty sweet cars and trucks to race and choose and most of them sound awesome,a real nice rumble :wnc: Another fave of mine is a game called Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 also for the PS2 and gamecube or PC.Its got a CVPI that you can drive umung some other pursuit cars.This game is a blast!!

·
I eat glue
36 Posts
Ever hear of "CARMAGEDDON 3 TDR 2000" or "Interstate 82"? They have 80s CVs with guns after you complete the game (or use the cheat) :) Gives a hole new meaning to "stop or I'll shoot" :) Also if you have allot of CAD skills go get "G-MAX", you can edit in any car of you'r design. I love doing that, ever wanted to know what would happen if Hummer made a CV? MUAHAHHAHAHHA. Oh ya, I like to blow things up :) Laterz

·
I eat glue
36 Posts
Hey, about carmageddon 2000 TDR, I just got to a top level and got a 1997 PI Crown Vic that hits 260 MPH (its a computer game, high speed is fun). Oh if you do get the game (on ebay for $4) take a car, hit a wall at 250+ MPH! It destroys the car so much....... Well its not a car any more...... Don't try it with the crown vic............. It breaks the wall. Oh and in the game, theres a futuristic crown, I forget the name, it has a bulldozer blade and super charger and hits 320+ MPH, makes ya cry when you drive because you want the real thing so much :) Laterz

·
Registered
847 Posts
I had Interstate 76 was a very cool game, sweet fat cars and fatter machine guns. Love to oil slick those cops hehehe

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey if you're looking for some very un-realistic racing, try Test Drive. It should be on the three main systems, and be warned, it's pretty difficult, so if you have anger problems you might want to leave this one alone. The best part of the game is that even though 0-60 times are posted when selecting a car, they dont matter, because you will hit 60 in like 2 seconds! I would LOVE to try, and definitely buy, Ford Racing 2, but I cannot find it anyware. Where did you guys buy it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts