Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Article in NZ Herald shows Ford still No 1 but only just.At the end of May according to Land Transport figures:
Ford-4266
Holden-4265
Toyota-4224
Wow thats close but we are still hangin in there.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i reckon we might be able to pick up the pace a bit with the new Mondeo coming on stream and the Escape proving popular.If the Focus got here at a reasonable price i reckon we would really kick ass.
 

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
Joined
·
1,610 Posts
Man that is close but its still a win, sort of like beating Collingwood in the AFL by one point it just makes the win that much more special.:p
 

·
Future XR Owner
Joined
·
2,245 Posts
Adam W said:
Man that is close but its still a win, sort of like beating Collingwood in the AFL by one point it just makes the win that much more special.:p
GO PIES!!!! :D :D :D
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
Adam W said:
sort of like beating Collingwood in the AFL by one point it just makes the win that much more special.:p
OK, my eye's on you for a while fella... :p ;)

JEM said:
GO PIES!!!! :D :D :D
YEAH BABY!!!! Finally, a season to remember!!.. Hey GP.. get off them cats mate, they're gone... throw your money behind the 'pies mate. Now that's a sponsorship made in heaven!! :D :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:

YEAH BABY!!!! Finally, a season to remember!!.. Hey GP.. get off them cats mate, they're gone... throw your money behind the 'pies mate. Now that's a sponsorship made in heaven!! :D :D
That or sponsor neither and throw the cash into motorsport ;) :D :D :D
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
That or sponsor neither and throw the cash into motorsport ;) :D :D :D
Hmmm now that is a tough call. Have to lean towards the motorsport on that one. The 'pies seem to be doing ok for sponsors at the moment.. ;)
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
gtho4 said:
Ummmm...go the Dockers :(
You poor bastard. The season from hell and we're only half way through.. :( At least the West Coast Budgies are ordinary this year as well..
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Tim_EF_5.0 said:
Just keep thinking of that Ford Logo on the Dockers shorts gtho4!

Tim
Hmmm...Ford's not doing too well either.
Now I'm really depressed!!!

Ford Man said:

You poor bastard. The season from hell and we're only half way through.. :( At least the West Coast Budgies are ordinary this year as well..
Yeah that's because that GEEK Eddie stole Malthouse from them.
Ah well next year Dockers and Eagles will whip youse eastern staters arses. :D :p
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
gtho4 said:
Ah well next year Dockers and Eagles will whip youse eastern staters arses. :D :p
Be nice if some bastard would beat Essendon for a change. We got close but not close enough. One good point is they've lost twice as many games as they did last year and we're halfway through the year!.. :rolleyes:
 

·
CEO - The BSR Group
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Different code but go the Boncos ;)
Baaaaahahahah :D :D :cool: Sorry DK, but they got soundly roasted by the Eels on friday night. Go Parra! Boo Brisbane! :eek: :nuts: :nuts:

You've just reminded me, I've got some Bronco mad mates who I need to ring about that particular game.. hehehe.. oh how they will enjoy my call! ;) :read:

Oh, and one other thing - Go the BOMBERS!! ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
el2xr8 said:


Baaaaahahahah :D :D :cool: Sorry DK, but they got soundly roasted by the Eels on friday night. Go Parra! Boo Brisbane! :eek: :nuts: :nuts:

You've just reminded me, I've got some Bronco mad mates who I need to ring about that particular game.. hehehe.. oh how they will enjoy my call! ;) :read:

Oh, and one other thing - Go the BOMBERS!! ;)
Yeah Yeah, I knew that was coming, it happens occasionally that they loose, but *ahem* when was the last time Parra won a premiership ;) :D :D :D
 

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
what about the bulldogs/knights game.... the dogggies bent them over and did them dry..

GO THE MIGHTY BULLDOGS !!
 

·
In a blue Galaxy
Joined
·
5,716 Posts
Hey GP.. get off them cats mate, they're gone... throw your money behind the 'pies ma

bugger off mate, Geelongs been sponsored by ford for 75 years and I think that for Geelong football club, Ford do a great job and for promoting the car Cats do a great job. I'll try and get the monthly sales from my mate at product, he reckons that ford has sold more falcons in Geelong than commodores but youd expect that for obvious reasons. As for the pies, well just wait and see come 3 weeks time at MCG....
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
Re: Hey GP.. get off them cats mate, they're gone... throw your money behind the 'pies ma

Cobra said:
bugger off mate, Geelongs been sponsored by ford for 75 years.
Don't worry, I'd be one of the first people to cry foul if Ford stopped sponsoring Geelong. Geelong is Ford and Ford is Geelong. The two go hand in hand. To have Ford not involved with Geelong would be near criminal.. ;)
Cobra said:
As for the pies, well just wait and see come 3 weeks time at MCG....
Too easy. Knowing my luck, we'll go down by 3 points or something!!.. :rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top