Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
i love my cars
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people just writing to say that i saw a teritory on the road last night vic plates orange in colour driven by an asian fellow with his misses
the where heading into darling habour where i did see a tent for the new teritory (display i think) after the fireworks
just didnt think they were released yet?

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I think in Aus they're giving them out to potential buyers pre-release..?

Stupid idea but hey, that may just a be a division of the FordOzStupidCrew (tm)

Release the damn thing and get the new FPV and Ford models out there!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I was reading about Ford releasing them to potential buyers as feild assement vehicles or somthing. I can't remember what they called the but it was a good idea, jusst getting feed back on parts and things that could go rong in the Territory.

·
Registered
8 Posts
IN-laws went to a 4x4 carnival in their Patrol on the week end & came home smiling like the cat that ate the budgie. Telling me that Explorers are banned from the park they went to. Later after much ribbing it was revealed that the reason isn't their inability to transverse but the fract that they don't have any recovery points. Bloody smart arse in-laws.
Scotty

·
Resident geek freak
935 Posts
ktford said:
IN-laws went to a 4x4 carnival in their Patrol on the week end & came home smiling like the cat that ate the budgie. Telling me that Explorers are banned from the park they went to. Later after much ribbing it was revealed that the reason isn't their inability to transverse but the fract that they don't have any recovery points. Bloody smart arse in-laws.
Scotty

And exactly WHAT does this have to do with the topic?

oh and whats a recovery point? Im not a 4wd'er

·
Can't wait for Winton...
2,759 Posts
A recovery point is where you attach ropes, cables, snatch straps and the like to on a vehicle which is bogged or stuck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts