·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOHOO!

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
I've got a sore throat from screaming for joy.
We stuck it up HRT :D :D :D :D

·
2004 BA XT Falcon Ute
84 Posts
You know if Skaife was winning at the time the race got called, he'd be crying and whinging about how he should have won. I have respect for Ingall and Perkins on how they acted after the race finished.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Did anyone see on the telecast the carboard layout of Skaifey with a dummy in his mouth ? It was very funny :D

·
X-TRAIL 4X4
469 Posts
Congrats to DJR

Congrats to DJR for the round win

Also Congrats to Ingall/Perkins for the way they handled defeat.

Bring on Bathurst 1000, Ford back better than ever.

Lowndes for Bathurst

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
gms00 said:
Did anyone see on the telecast the carboard layout of Skaifey with a dummy in his mouth ? It was very funny :D
Yeah I saw that.. Laughed my head off!

Well done DJR!

I off to Winton next months please win that one too!

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
I wonder if they would have red flagged it if one of the HRT cars was leading, probably not.
I thought Ingall was very good about it, I think he was just happy that he beat HRT, I have to admit I was hoping he would win if there were no Fords left.;)

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
hse2, you don't seem to post at conrod anymore for this reason huh???

i think conrod is heaps funni.....very easy to get the guy over there all worked up over nothing

plus half of them dunnowhat they are talking about which makes it even funnier

well done djr

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
The_RAT said:
hse2, you don't seem to post at conrod anymore for this reason huh???

i think conrod is heaps funni.....very easy to get the guy over there all worked up over nothing

plus half of them dunnowhat they are talking about which makes it even funnier

well done djr

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Well I came close today, but deleted the reply before sending.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Actually Rat

I can't really comment too much because I don't get to see the races ,so I can't really give an opinion on something I haven't seen.

·
Champion Goose
398 Posts
Funny how karma works. Same thing happened to Dick in 1992 (pointed out by the courier mail up here) and as i recall that was the time old Jim Richards got stuck into the crowd for booing (called 'em arseholes or something along the lines and it was fair enough i guess), good to see Ingall not encouraging the crowd to do this.
Well done too DJR, bring on Bathurst!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
gms00 said:
I thought that it might of been someone here from Fordforums!:D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
gms00 said:
Anyone got a piccie for us viewing deprived on the other side of the planet??.. Pretty pppplease... :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts