Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's the meet location for the cruise. Hopefully most of you have been to Homebush and know where this is already.

We'll meet Saturday, 1st of December at 4pm. Make your way down Australia Ave into the Olympic site complex until you reach the carpark 6 area. I think the specific carpark is 6c & 6d, but is it shown on the map attached.

I chose 4pm due to some Gatecrasher techno/rave/doof-doof thing on that the Showgrounds that same evening to make sure we got plenty of parking. If too many people think this is too early due to work, whatever let me know so I can push the time back.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Sounds good mate, i should be there. :s2: :s2:

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
Hmmm if you pay for my fuel, i'll drive over from perth.. :s3

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
Going to check if I can come & play. Any idea of activities or route as I may have to joggle kids and/or wife!

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Dec 1! AUssie Pete's XR might just be there with all the right parts fitted! Yabbadabbadooooo!

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Is anyone coming up from Canberra? We could perhaps do a mini cruise on the way up? Ill be happy to give someone a lift aswell?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Martin said:
Is anyone coming up from Canberra? We could perhaps do a mini cruise on the way up? Ill be happy to give someone a lift aswell?
I'd love to come up mate but I've got 50 odd people coming over home for a BBQ on that night.. :eek:o1: Damn missus.. this wedding things gone too far!!!! :s6:

·
7,777 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Dec 1! AUssie Pete's XR might just be there with all the right parts fitted! Yabbadabbadooooo!
Then again, looks like I'm gonna have to wait longer yet again. (P#$$ed off maximus).

Anyhow, keen to come along somehow, but later than 4pm would be better as mates are at work etc.

Finally, to moderators can we copy this thread over to the 'On the Road' forum? (I guess that's where it belongs?)

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Aussie Falcon said:
You bringing the Camira Pete?:p
Surely not the feared "Big Block" ?!??!??! :s6:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Finally, to moderators can we copy this thread over to the 'On the Road' forum? (I guess that's where it belongs?)
Sure.. why not.. :s5

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
el2xr8 said:

Surely not the feared "Big Block" ?!??!??! :s6:
Dont forget the Cold Air intake and extractors!:crazy1: :eek:o1:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeap should be able to make it to this cruise. Hopefully with 4 mags instead of 3. :crazy1: :eek:o1: :dead:

Pete, would love to have a drag with the Big Block Camira. :crazy1: :crazy1:

·
7,777 Posts
Actually, if my car isn't ready it will be a choice of who to bludge a ride off. At present a good workable choice is a friend's CSV Strada (I know it's LS1 but having ridden in it yesterday it goes! And I mean it REALLY goes).

(Close your eyes and picture a dial tone, numbers being dialled....... "Herrods"; "Yeah Rob, change of plans again. Go the blower. Repeat, go the blower!!!! :crazy1: :s5 ")

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Actually, if my car isn't ready it will be a choice of who to bludge a ride off. At present a good workable choice is a friend's CSV Strada (I know it's LS1 but having ridden in it yesterday it goes! And I mean it REALLY goes).

(Close your eyes and picture a dial tone, numbers being dialled....... "Herrods"; "Yeah Rob, change of plans again. Go the blower. Repeat, go the blower!!!! :crazy1: :s5 ")
LOL What would happen if I got you a ride in a GT3.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Yeap should be able to make it to this cruise. Hopefully with 4 mags instead of 3. :crazy1: :eek:o1: :dead:
What happend to the other one Gary??

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Ford Man said:

What happend to the other one Gary??
Had a tyre blowout on the M2 Motorway, lucky it completely went flat at the lights after the toll gates and there was an emergency lane. Friggin 30 degree heat and jackin the car up to change the tyre not happy. :angry: :angry: :angry:

But all is good now, left rear is all fixed up and lucky no damage to the rim. High Speed Wagon driver here we go again.
:crazy1: :crazy1:

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:

Had a tyre blowout on the M2 Motorway, lucky it completely went flat at the lights after the toll gates and there was an emergency lane. Friggin 30 degree heat and jackin the car up to change the tyre not happy. :angry: :angry: :angry:

But all is good now, left rear is all fixed up and lucky no damage to the rim. High Speed Wagon driver here we go again.
:crazy1: :crazy1:
DOH!!! I know how you feel... was running 3 * 18's and 1 * 15 for 2 weeks while my rim was getting repaired.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Had a tyre blowout on the M2 Motorway, lucky it completely went flat at the lights after the toll gates and there was an emergency lane. Friggin 30 degree heat and jackin the car up to change the tyre not happy
Shyte that's not good!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts