Ford Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the Sydney and Canberra boys have arrived in Geelong. The convoy was smaller than first planned but it seems a few came early and in the end the hard types made the run.

I have been slack taking photois but here's a couple:

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And a closer one of soft appendages Chris who travelled at 100 in the 110 zones and slowed us all down :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We met up with Laminge, Venom S at Ford HQ (Mecca) where we were treated to a quick visit by some Ford execs who said Hi and said how pleased they were to see us all here. I have to say, the attitude of the Ford people is continually blowing me away. They are such a great bunch of people and you can truly see their spirits rising as sales deservedly climb.

Geoff P's car was notably absent, however we know he's saving hios time for the big meet later in the week!

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After meeting at Broady we headed down to Geelong where we valeted the beasts, had a quick scrub in the tub, and set forth on the feeding binge.

A few large Pizzas at La Porchetta (nice waitresses ;) ) and some beers to wash them down was a good start. Felicity (Discovery) tagged along as our token Blonde girlie before we dragged our oversized bellies to the pub. Laminge pulled the pin immediately (soft c*ck) and went back to the Sheraton to sleep (with his teddy bears no doubt) whilst Venom S, EL2XR8 and myself dropped ale into our long range tanks. Also in our presence was the shandy squad of Martin, EF Falcon Guy, and "I'll Get There Slowly" Aussie Falcon.

As we departed the pub, Venom blew a spritely 0.400 blood alcohol level, EL2XR8 a manly 0.179, and girlie Aussie Pete (Scooby shandy sniffer) a barely registered 0.129. Or something like that. All I can say is my cubic capacity was short as every burp made room for more Crowny - otherwise it was cliuck click click (like a petrol bowser at extra full tanks).

So, at 11:50 it's good night suckers - in the morning we attack Geelong Ford plant. Stay tuned for Aussie Pete's updates!

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DONUT KING said:
looks like ya missed the bad weather we've been hit with in bathurst, lets hope the weather clears up for the races up here
I've cut the top of the photo. Half an hour after these shots we were driving in the dark. And I mean DARK! In the daytime. The raindrops were HUGE. Earlier on the rain on the highway down was scary in some parts.....

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Thanks for the update Aussie Pete, keep the info comming.

Sorry I couldn't make it but some of us have to keep the country running. I look forward to the next update...

Nipper....

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Who you callen a softie.....

At least i didnt spend half the night on the dunny cause the pork sausages hadnt been cooked properly!

Btw, whos the bugger that slept for over an hour this arvo in the film room at Discovery!

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
1,764 Posts
laminge said:
Who you callen a softie.....

At least i didnt spend half the night on the dunny cause the pork sausages hadnt been cooked properly!

Btw, whos the bugger that slept for over an hour this arvo in the film room at Discovery!
Minge,

Didn't you sneak out for snooze too???

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
laminge said:
Ohh Yeah

Whos the KING of pizza eaten anyhows!!!

Whos your Daddy!!!!!
Laminge, you're practically a human garbage disposal unit. I've never seen a large pizza disappear so quickly.:eek:

Thanks for the lift today, I really appreciated it. Great car! :cool:

Felicity (the "token blonde"):rolleyes:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discovery said:

Laminge, you're practically a human garbage disposal unit. I've never seen a large pizza disappear so quickly.:eek:

Yep, not a bad performance mate.. but as I explained, it was all a matter of "volumetric efficiency".. :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
el2xr8 said:

Yep, not a bad performance mate.. but as I explained, it was all a matter of "volumetric efficiency".. :D
Volumetric Efficency aye??? Did anyone mention that Mike Mr Sparkle didn't finish his crusts to make a ring pattern around the Pizza. Oh yeah and as i recalled Scooby was eyeing on that desert cake in the window. I think Scooby won't be havin sausages for a while me thinks. :nuts: :nuts:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
And a closer one of soft appendages Chris who travelled at 100 in the 110 zones and slowed us all down :rolleyes:
Ahhh things were all good, EF_GuY took over the wheel of the Silver AU Fairmont at Seymour to head to Cambelfield to catchup the pace. :D :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts