Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Mr Photoshop
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford have their territory on display amongst the crowd for the Cicket test match on Ch9 with their new green. It looks like the kryptonite that was on Holdens SSX concept as it looks like a deeper green than hothouse.

·
V8 ute driver!
984 Posts
hmm i liked that green, must look better in the flesh than it does on there website then.

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
yeap i saw it too...I must say it looked HOT!!

I want one!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Wierd looking colour I must say. I had a good look at the Territory at the Adelaide Test Match - "Matthew Hayden's Vehicle Of Choice" - apparantly! It is almost like Holden's hothouse but a little more pale. Not sure how it would go on a Falcon..

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Yeah I've been watching the India V. Aus games here in New Zealand and the Ford Territory adverts on the sight-screens get some great exposure as do the cars. That green looks bloody good especially with the silver/chrome accent on the rear bumper (from what I saw) ala the FPV's. Don't ya just love it when the camera crew show the car instead of the bloody native birdlife between overs and breaks! Good on Ford for getting it out there, hopefully this is just the tip of the ice berg in terms of Ford's advertising campaigns.

Having said that, GO INDIA! :p

·
Box Maker
97 Posts
I saw a xr6 just outside of young in nsw in that colour today, i have to say its very interesting, but not my cup of tea though. On a different note driving past Ford HQ i saw a new generation mondeo parked outside, hopefully uncle geoff doesnt have any plans to import it.

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
I think the new green color for the Falcons is called 'Envy', although I could be wrong.

I'd check on the Ford website but I can't get flash to install on my Linux machine!

·
Registered
125 Posts
RED_EL_XR8 said:
Ford PR never get it. How can they sponser the Cricket with "No Boundries"!
haha thats good....

Anyone got pics if this colour? I saw it on the cricket too...looked good in the sun. Very metallic and very green.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Have only seen it quickly, when Langer hit a six in the general direction of it and can't really pass judgement on what the colour looks like though because it was such a quick view of it.

I haven't seen it in any other case though, which is a bit annoying, because by the sound of it it has been shown a bit!

RED_EL_XR8 said:
Ford PR never get it. How can they sponser the Cricket with "No Boundries"!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good one RED!

priteshpatel99 said:
Having said that, GO INDIA!
You just couldn't resist could you!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Rakija said:
On a different note driving past Ford HQ i saw a new generation mondeo parked outside, hopefully uncle geoff doesnt have any plans to import it.
Isn't the current Mondeo a class leader in Europe, ie compares very well to the Vectra et al... and would require some decent marketing and a V6 option to compete directly with its opposition....then again on second thoughts ... a Telstar (given its more successful name over the Mondeo) based on the current Mazda6 would be a no-brainer I think. Again provide a V6 option.

·
Blue Blooded Ford Man
1,619 Posts
OK, I have just returned from 2 days at the Cricket, (sniff sniff, I think we are not going to win), and I have photos of the Territory.

Actually, there was two of them there. The other one was a very nice Blue.

And, as you could guess, I filled out the FREE entry form to win the car, many many times!!

I will upload the photos now............

·
Blue Blooded Ford Man
1,619 Posts
OK, here are a few photos. The quality is not that good. I got the camera for Xmas, and am still working out how to use it.

This is the green one.

The back of it.

I will upload the pictures of the Blue one after lunch.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Great work Ken!!! Good to see the colour doesn't look as bad as I thought...still does look a little faded though.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
looks good thanx heaps ken :)

BTW GO AUSTRALIA hehe

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Was the blue one Offshore blue? Or did they decide to chuck a blueprint one for a laugh?

·
Blue Blooded Ford Man
1,619 Posts
Here is the Blue one.....(Once again, I apoligise for the photo quality)

·
Territory TS - AWD
2,374 Posts
It's great to start seeing all the colours. Makes the final decision much easier. I'm still going with Lightning Strike but Envy isn't bad.

Anyone else notice the bodykit (for want of a better word) on these two. Either side of the silver garnish on the front & rear aprons.

<=== Compare the rear of the green car above with my avatar.

I prefer the look without, but I never have been a fan of kits.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts