Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post for the crowd that has little understanding or not enough understanding of how to select a cam upgrade for your car. The current (feburary 04') issue of 'Street Machine' has an excellant write up on general understandings for selecting a cam. right from understanding more about stall, duration @50, advertised duration, lift, lobe centre, and diff gears, heads and the impact each have on your car. A must read for those who want to understand the benefits/backdraws of uppgrading you power stick (in your engine)!
Hope it helps... helped me out!

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
Excellent, I will have to get it.

Thanks Heaps

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its great! General info that no-one really explains and few know, i don't think many mechanics have this info to give

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just loaded it! looks good. street machine is still a worthy buy for the cam choosers with no idea out there (me!) but this looks great. Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
AU2XLSV8 said:
Just a quick post for the crowd that has little understanding or not enough understanding of how to select a cam upgrade for your car. The current (feburary 04') issue of 'Street Machine' has an excellant write up on general understandings for selecting a cam. right from understanding more about stall, duration @50, advertised duration, lift, lobe centre, and diff gears, heads and the impact each have on your car. A must read for those who want to understand the benefits/backdraws of uppgrading you power stick (in your engine)!
Hope it helps... helped me out!
Do they have a website where I can read the article online?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts