1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Formerly EAII_Fairmont
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Don't like the paint to be honest, and it probably needs an 8 in it.

But get it done a different colour and it'd look good as.

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
I certainly wouldn't entertain consideration of the purchase of this specimen. It looks like it's trying to be something that it's not. A 5L or even 4L would seem appropriate too. I'm sure someone will see appeal in it and hats off for something different anyway.

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
A lot of work would have gone into that. I'd lose the body kit personally and it'd be A1.

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Even though it is unique, I thought the price was a bit high... Definately needs bigger wheels as well as a few things mentioned above.

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
I recon its not too bad.
Bit steep but.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
not bad, front looks too chunky for a ute, but not a bad job at all

·
WHAT THE?
925 Posts
the colours ok, front bar looks totally gay. I reckon some 17" AU XR wheels would look ok cause they'd fit in with the angles of the tray. There was a red one of these up at Summernats...was certainly different.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I saw this car when i was on holidays in Coonabarbran at Christmas. i didn't get a chance to look in side the car but from the outside it looked pretty shimck:) I just wished I had my digi cam with me at the time.
I actually liked the look of it

·
Normal Temp. Falcon!!!
91 Posts
i agree with what most of you have said, its not my type of car, but who ever put the time, blood, sweat and tears into it has done a bloody goood job.

·
well hung
801 Posts
Its 1/2 of an SSV EB GT body kit?
Colour looks great, wouldn't mind seeing it on a sedan. Rims are ordinary.
As for the price... 3 words, Used Car Salesman.

·
"Steve has a car?"
2,207 Posts
I like it, rims definately gotta be upgraded to some 18's. Just IMO, with bigger rims I think the front might suit the car alot better and not look outta place as it does now, as well as fill the guards up a little better ;)

·
Mr Baron Samedi Man
474 Posts
doesnt look to bad to me
definatly different

1 - 16 of 16 Posts