Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading all the posts in here i couldnt hold out any longer!!

12/03 Vixen GT with prem sound, leather trim, sports wheel and mats etc is on its way to my garage!!

Got a great deal from Grawill Ford in Gosford and i would reccomend David Purves as a salesman if you are around that way.

Cheers

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
Nice one there mate, knew you couldnt hold out for too long.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Dont forget the pic's of number 725 when it arrive's at your garage,cheer's.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Congrats,you will not regret it.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thought it was appropriate!! Got my XR8 Rebel off him too!!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Congrates Rob, good to see you back in a schmick Ford. Mate i really envy your car, thats the exact same options and colour i would get if i had to order a GT.

Looks like we'll have to tee up another Newcastle cruise just like the old days buddy.

Cheers,
Gary.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AusXH said:
Congrats Rob!!! Look forward to you taking me for a spin! :s6:

Didja trade in the ute or the EL?

Still have both but will sell the EL.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Nice work mate! I had you picked for a Clubsport boy after that trip with Nipper though :HAHA:

Look forward to seeing the new beast!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Awesome congratulations,another GT hits the road.
Cheers John

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
Are I see Rob has read "WASA's book of rules" re buying a new car and getting away with it,

and the right colour to . Black was always a bad choice.

And we had a little brembo pull to the right today to (one silver fox job) , just goes to show you they a'rnt all they should be , are they?

Have you seen the new "BSR Corp." prem brake set up that has been released just recently?. I'll try and get a photo for you to see as I'm fitting a set to my car in the next few weeks

Anyhow ,now you'll have to move those F..king alloy ramps again , I told you not to bolt them down just yet ya dag

happy motoring :)
wasa

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Auto. You poof!!!!!

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
XLR8 said:
Got a great deal from Grawill Ford in Gosford and i would reccomend David Purves as a salesman if you are around that way.
Now I'm only 17 and I went to Grawill's to have a look at the GT. I told the salesman after he welcomed me that I wasnt intending on buying because I cant afford it at this age, yet he grabbed the keys and opened the car up for me and let me sit in it. Cant remember the guys name, but I must say that I got excellent service from that dealership.

Aussie Pete said:
Auto. You poof!!!!!
Thats why its called a pooftermatic! Ah well, each to their own.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah cant do much about the Auto. Mrs will be driving it too, so it was really for that choice and that the car was built with the options i wanted at a price i couldnt refuse!

Now then WASA what happening with you??? with my sums i reckon you will have spent close to 6 grand on the TS since you decided to keep it. 6k off lease would have made the figures more attractive!! Comment on the brembos.......not worth it, Wasa will tell you!!

Rob_o Good to see you were happy with the service.

Sparkles: Will always be a fan of the R8 clubbie as its hard to beat for spec and dollars, but i am loyal to the blue oval. When are we going to see a new beast outside ya nans house??? and i dont mean mine, AP's, Nippers, Wasa or Minge's

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Post phone call to Rob:

WHOA! What a deal. Well done matey!

(AP considers himself shafted yet yet yet again!!!! he he LOL

1 - 20 of 52 Posts