Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, i was just curious as to how many of your members are going over to the fpv family day? carramar mentioned in my thread on eafalcon club forum that some of you are leaving on the wednesday, and others on the friday. three of us from the eseries club and two other cars will be leaving on the friday morning. we would like to join your group for the run. if that is cool with you guys, do you know what time you will be leaving, and where from?
cheers, phil.

·
Registered
59 Posts
montyv8 said:
hi all, i was just curious as to how many of your members are going over to the fpv family day? carramar mentioned in my thread on eafalcon club forum that some of you are leaving on the wednesday, and others on the friday. three of us from the eseries club and two other cars will be leaving on the friday morning. we would like to join your group for the run. if that is cool with you guys, do you know what time you will be leaving, and where from?
cheers, phil.
Phil,

No details yet on numbers or times leaving. This will be determined closer to the day when all work commitments etc are finalised. Hopefully will be able to advise a little later.

Regards,

BJ

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all

3 weeks to go and counting, So looking forward to our yearly treck to Vic with a lot of fun and sightseeing along the way with the end result being a fantastic day at the FPV family day.

Hope everyone else is getting excited.

See you all on the weekend at the Holden/Ford show.

Sue

1 - 3 of 3 Posts