1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
XTS220 said:
Haha did they just give you FORD mats??

Sounds like something went wrong.

Nothing went wrong excpet the FPV mats hadnt arrived at delivery. Priced some at local dealer and they quoted a complety different price for 2 mats compared to the $200 for a set of 4

so you dont have a pic.......good post then!!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Shit thats a fair price for mats.
Cheers John

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
do you still need the pic if so i will take one tomorrow

word of warning..... i have been told that there is a problem with the clip that goes onto the original carpet to hold them & it needs to be fitted before the carpet goes in however on my old EL & even on both of our AU's they were fitted after delivery

regards
rod

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah if you get a chance Rod. The ones ive seen have to two fpv silver logos on but not securing clips

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
10 posts and no pics...........

You didnt buy original FPV ones for $56 at autobarn

·
Registered
610 Posts
XLR8 said:
Yeah if you get a chance Rod. The ones ive seen have to two fpv silver logos on but not securing clips
I have them in mine paid $200 for the set of four at delivery. Front two have silver FPV logo and are cliped into clips which are threaded into the floor. They screw into the carpet, as ive had mine out and used the holes to mount my fire ext for Decca. They do break easy as im chasing two replacements already.

·
The Deputy Dogg.
1,862 Posts
XLR8 said:
10 posts and no pics...........

You didnt buy original FPV ones for $56 at autobarn

No they are , i just seem to have lost the certificate of authenticity that comes with them lol :p

·
Registered
118 Posts
Very interesting as I have genuine mats in my GT and they have FPV logos but they do not have clips.
I wish they had clips like my previous AU ones.
Can some one with clips post some pics as I am sick of mine bunching up under the pedals.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Mine have clips and the FPV mats clip on via the silver badges. The clips are black and have a button type knob on top which positively hold the mat in place.

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
charlie ..... we didnt want to look at your pants fly buttons , car mats is what was asked for

and pete geeeesss nobody wants to know about your knob either, holding a mat in place (now ive heard everthing whats this forum comming to )

·
Banned
46 Posts

Attachments

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They dont look too bad. I finally got my mats sorted out!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
xlr8 what was the problem that yu were having

regards
rod

1 - 20 of 20 Posts