Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering who's coming down to the FPV Open Day on the 29th Feb. from interstate to show their GTs and the XRs because it would be good to catch up with one another so we can put a face to the other person we are chating to ?
Cheers John

·
More horsepower required
612 Posts
I wonder if the blue skin lizards will show up again , along with the EPA.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Fordhead said:
I wonder if the blue skin lizards will show up again , along with the EPA.
From what I hear they will be there, and have a display and they are trying to be one of us. They will not be doing what they did last year as far as EPA are concerned. If you dont be stupid, nothing will happen.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I will be coming to the show but i dont have a gt or new xr to show just my elxr. Still lookin forward to this as redhotxr8 has been telling me i have to go.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Yes I will be there and this time if I see you I will say hello,cheer's.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
geez your keen Fordy... im only 3.5hrs away and i thought that was too far away!! congrats to u :hy:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great numbers should be good to see.
Cheers John

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
AP is coming down. BSR HQ recce was done last week (inspection of current standards). Accommodation is booked. Told dealer my car had better be fixed 100% before then or I'm gonna have a very sad Pursuit on display (the paint is an embarrassment to FPV).

Can't wait!!!!!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Told dealer my car had better be fixed 100% before then or I'm gonna have a very sad Pursuit on display (the paint is an embarrassment to FPV).
We can always do some "vinyl work" to your car for the day PEtey to make your point well & truely known :hy:

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Are we allowed to put our car's in and on display at this event,just like the All Ford Day,or is it for Club member's only(XR owner's club),I'd love to put mine in this one as well?.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
All the car clubs will have to hand in a list to FPV by a certain date,or you wont be able to enter if your not on the list,so for all the FordForums whoever is handling the display should get a list together and make sure that your names are on it.
All the details such as names, rego,model,color etc will be needed.
Cheers John

·
Own the road
984 Posts
TIKFD6 said:
Have they given any indication of how many spots FF will have this year?
Two was ghey(tm).
If FF will have a few spots I would like to be in it....
Parking next to the minge mobile will be a good comparison between stock
and modified engines :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts