Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is about to order a GT and is struggling to make the right decision on colour. Hope someone out there will be at the FPV open day with a lightning strike with blue strips. It will either be that combo, bionic with white stripes or mercury silver with orange stripes. I currently drive a shockwave with silver strips so we don't want the same colour as we work together.

·
MoreHPformyXR6
83 Posts
xr220 said:
My friend is about to order a GT and is struggling to make the right decision on colour. Hope someone out there will be at the FPV open day with a lightning strike with blue strips. It will either be that combo, bionic with white stripes or mercury silver with orange stripes. I currently drive a shockwave with silver strips so we don't want the same colour as we work together.
At of the colour/stipe combo's u mentioned i would choose lightning strike/orange stripes

·
Registered
20 Posts
WHITE WITH BLUE STRIPES WILL ALWAYS GET A LOOK LIKE MINE DOES
OR BLOOD ORANGE WITH EITHER WHITE OR SILVER STRIPES :hy:

·
nhanst
100 Posts
Why not be a bit different and go with no stripes at all, I know that its a GT trade mark and all but I think it can make the car look messy...just something to think about..cheers :hy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts