Ford Forums banner

Should FPV supply some kind of Sat Nav holder for the remote control?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JimBoSS said:
It would be nice!

i still havent figured out what that plastic arm in the center colsole is for!

JIm
Oh, thats for cleaning your teeth with.

(or a mobile phone car kit if you dont have any teeth left from high speed driving)

cam

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Yes this has been a bitch of mine i rang up Denso and they dont have any holders built for these Sat Nav but said they will look into it.
Cheers John

·
Registered
140 Posts
GTP 200 said:
Oh, thats for cleaning your teeth with.

(or a mobile phone car kit if you dont have any teeth left from high speed driving)

cam

Teeth i have! but car phone i don't, i might try and mod the holder to work with the sat nav remote. i'll take a look at it tommorrow and see if i can sort something out.

Jim

·
Registered
301 Posts
GTP 200 said:
I ended up sewing (shhh....don't tell anyone) a small "bag" that just fits the remote...out of leather chamois, with a velcro fastener. It's still free to rattle around the console, but at least it's protected.

·
Registered
301 Posts
burnsi said:
I ended up sewing (shhh....don't tell anyone) a small "bag" that just fits the remote...out of leather chamois, with a velcro fastener. It's still free to rattle around the console, but at least it's protected.
Ok, Ok...I also sewed another small "bag" also out of leather chamois, to go over my MOMO knob (Gear that is) when it gets parked in the sun.

Those of you who have the MOMO gear knob will know only too well that the MOMO gear knob.... and the top of the stocker probably, gets way too hot to touch if the interior heats up.

My name is Burnsi...I have been a Sewaholic now for many years.....

·
More horsepower required
612 Posts
burnsi said:
Ok, Ok...I also sewed another small "bag" also out of leather chamois, to go over my MOMO knob (Gear that is) when it gets parked in the sun.

Those of you who have the MOMO gear knob will know only too well that the MOMO gear knob.... and the top of the stocker probably, gets way too hot to touch if the interior heats up.

My name is Burnsi...I have been a Sewaholic now for many years.....
This is the reason I carry a stubby holder in my car . A dual purpose device.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts