Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive heard FPV will b releasing a territory with the f6 engine...anyone got any more news on this??

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
barthez said:
Ive heard FPV will b releasing a territory with the f6 engine...anyone got any more news on this??
That would be great but it's news to me. Last I heard FPV had evaluated the concept but the retail pricing was a concern. The current Turbo Ghia Territory is around $65k+ already which means the FPV version would be around the $75k mark. I imagine however that FPV could create two versions of this model, much in the same way Ford has. One based on the Turbo Territory and one on the Ghia. Similar treatment to the way the GT and GT-P are handled.

Time will tell, but my understanding is FPV will be watching how successful the Turbo Territory twins are first before they make a commitment in this area. That would mean I doubt we will see a FPV Territory until next year or later.:whoaa:

Personally the best buy IMO based on performance would be the entry model (Turbo Territory) then add some enhancements. The engine internals are exactly the same as the F6 anyway. Upgrade the ECU, add better suspension, brakes and wheels and you have a $60k rocket of a RV:driver:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
CDAA
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing