·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK lads..
Who's coming down???
What's doing this weekend??
Who's gunna be the buck this time??

I have a nice little school girls dress ready & waiting for some bastard! I'm looking forward to a sensational weekend of fun & booze filled action so lets get into the BSR spirit & get shit organised!

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
If someones willing to cart me around for the weekend, I'll be in. :freaky:

:s1

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Im In,
Just unsure where im staying cant afford to get hotel. As im now Jobless and being really tight. As long as I can get pissed and sleep somewhere safe im there. And i will wear anything you throw at me Sparkle Hunter (tm)

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Is it still on? What are the dates?

GRUNTER:
Come down to Sydney and I'll carry your sorry festering gaseous butt the rest of the way.

Pete.

·
Editor on P Plates
2,482 Posts
While I'm sure there will be a BSR board meeting on Saturday night, is anyone planning a Forums cruise on the Saturday arvo like Chucky did last year????

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
So whats the deal with an FPV weekend? Can anyone give me some details on whats gonna happen?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aussie Pete said:
Is it still on? What are the dates?
Is the weekend of the 28/29th Feb Petey..

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JR said:
While I'm sure there will be a BSR board meeting on Saturday night, is anyone planning a Forums cruise on the Saturday arvo like Chucky did last year????
Safe bet on No 1 Jase & at this stage I dare say there'll be a cruise as well.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Well I'm heading down for the Sunday but what happen's on the Saturday night?.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
galaxy xr8 said:
Well I'm heading down for the Sunday but what happen's on the Saturday night?.
We usually don't know until about 10 mins before it happens.. but guaranteed highjinks are on the cards!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Where are the board meetings held & what do you have to do to go to them? Im thinkin its probably a strip club or somethin like that if so im in.

Nathan

·
Registered
206 Posts
hey guys, i'm cruisin over from adelaide for the weekend. might be some other SA e-series guys coming to.

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
...GRUNTER:
Come down to Sydney and I'll carry your sorry festering gaseous butt the rest of the way.

Pete.
Mate, unfortunately for you there's a very good chance I'm going to take you up on that offer. :s4

I'll shoot you through a PM soon. :thup:

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
im up for it! we cruising this year at all??

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Grunter said:
Mate, unfortunately for you there's a very good chance I'm going to take you up on that offer. :s4

I'll shoot you through a PM soon. :thup:
No eating for at least two days beforehand please....... :AAHHH: :wnc:

I've tentatively booked Friday and Monday off work. MUST resist blower kit install on Friday. Must!!!!! :angel:

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
I'll be up for a cruise and shenannigans later on in the night

·
walking power
3,035 Posts
AU1SIXA said:
Im In,
Just unsure where im staying cant afford to get hotel. As im now Jobless and being really tight. As long as I can get pissed and sleep somewhere safe im there. And i will wear anything you throw at me Sparkle Hunter (tm)
Like i said in another thread, you can stay with me if you want.

So its official, im staying at St.Georges on the saturday night so im in whatever's going on, a lift would be good though!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rodderz said:
knoaf i'm in chucky! Don't think i'll be wearing that dress though, i tried it on last year to buy for your bucks do!!

Looks like a cruise is a definate event with interstaters coming down too, so should be a good thing to get going
Thought I saw some odd looking pubes when I threw it on.. And to think I thought it was Minges! :rofl:

OK... Looks like a cruise is on the cards then.. Gimme a chance lads & I'll organise one to top last year. Dunno how I'll beat the excel in the ditch but!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts