Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 x EF Rocker gear no lash adjusters, all head bolts.
1 x ed rocker gear complete

free free free in brisbane come and pick up if you want them, pm me.

·
now with EF power!
891 Posts
Would you post them if i paid for it?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i really can't be stuffed......i have never posted heavy shite before and am not all that interested in finding out how. if you find out what i have to do then i suppose i can go down the road and give it to someone, otherwise you can come and get it anytime. sorry but i'm lazy

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Sent PM :0)

You far from brisbane airport ??

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i haven't used the gear properly so am not sure of its quality eg ticking had both in my xh ute but it had a au head and i didn't know i had to shim the bolt or something and it ticked

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
I am out, too much to stuff around to get it, I am lazy as well :0)

BUT ........... anyone wanna pay me to get it $$$$, i will be in brisabne this weekend and back in Melbourne monday night

Jason

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
Sorry Dinga, I didn't see your reply. Yeah I'll take it off your hands. Hows this weekend sound? I'm at Wilston.

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
Ahhh sorry mate, I just found out that that gear will not be suitable for the purpose I had it earmarked for.

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
you only just figured out you have two many cylinders and that your cam is in a stupid place in your motor? (ie inside the block not in the head where it should be!!!):p

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah still here, unless you want it rollin?????? did i mention it is free and will bolt straight on to earlier model heads

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my place to ipswich showgrounds is about 40mins late at night im northside of brisbane eatons hill

1 - 20 of 23 Posts